Trading 45€ [SILVER PACK] for a 19$ Steam game GIFT! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArcheageSilverOnly's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading 45€ [SILVER PACK] for a 19$ Steam game GIFT!

Based on past experience and after reading forum rules I didn't find it would be any rule breaking to exchange a fresh account with Silver pack for another game.
    I do understand I am a new member to this community and nobody would trust me, but I'll try.

Some of you already know I was looking to exchange these two things after I won a second silver pack and didn't know what to do with it. The person who was giving away pack couldn't wait for me forever so I could find a guy to send the gift straight to him. So I applied the silver pack on a new account that I am willing to exchange now.

So basically, I am trading 45euros Archeage SILVER FOUNDERS PACK for 19$ steam game "Rust" gift! (19€ if you're from Europe). As I have nothing to do at the moment while the servers are offline.

E-mail and all the details come with the account so you can have full access to it.
    Last edited by ArcheageSilverOnly; 08-20-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Trading 45€ [SILVER PACK] for a 19$ Steam game GIFT!
    ArcheageSilverOnly's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump bump...

Giannis Dafnakis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The offer is still here??? if yes contact me!