Batle.net Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Loonge's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batle.net Account

I'm selling my blizzard battle.net account which includes World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria and Cataylsm (two different wow accounts merged into one battle.net account), Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls and Starcraft 2 (no "Heart of the Swarm").

With some discounts on Wow pets and mounts that I've brought and some to games/expansions, I'll be looking for upwards of $320 AU + extra for my effort and time spent playing.

Since I can't sell just WoW parts alone, I decided to up the price and include my whole battle.net account.

WoW - MoP is focused on two realms, Aggramar and Caelestrasz.
    Wow - Cata hasn't been touched since mid way through the cata expansion and has a mixture of class's and levels. (to my knowledge, nothing is over 80) picture shows its upgraded to MoP but I don't remember doing so, either way I'm only counting it as being upgraded to Cata.

11840 acheivement point, 290 pets including blizz store pets and other rare and cool pets, 114 mounts, including blizz store mounts like heart of the aspects, sandstone drake, travellers tundra mammoth, all netherwing drakes and much more other cool, rare and standard mounts. Few raid or event titles like Destroyers End, the Light of the Dawn, Flame Warden etc. Back when I ran my own successful raiding guild, I usually had a reputation for being a helpful person but also someone who won't take no shit back in WotLK.

Aggramar has a lvl 1 warlock as bank alt with a decent amount of MoP mats and raiding supplys and 5 tabs. All gold has been giving to a friend who still plays. Most of the lvl 90 characters can do Throne of Thunder raid or LFR/Flexi version or won't take much to be able to. Both Aggramar and Caelestrasz characters are all alliance faction.

Aggramar Characters: 90 Shaman, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Hunter, 90 Paladin, 90 Monk, 90 DeathKnight, 90 Druid, 89 Priest, 87 Warrior, 1 Warlock (bank alt)

Caelestrasz Characters: 90 Mage, 90 Shaman, 90 Warlock, 90 Rogue, 88 DeathKnight, 87 Priest, 72 Paladin, 41 Hunter, 51 Monk, 27 Warrior, 26 Druid.

Diablo 3: I have a 61 or 62 Witch Doctor, 60 Barbarian plus other class's and lvls. Haven't played diablo in couple months but I think it has 25 odd paragon lvls.

I never really got into Starcraft 2 so I never ended up getting heart of the swarm.

For more detailed infomation or questions about anything to do with the battle.net account please feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Batle.net Account