0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Offspring] Premium Ret / Afflic PVP profiles Better than PQR 5.4

I have created a few profiles for myself, converting my old private pqr profiles. Both profiles run with no lag and are extremely fast while using advanced logic.

The profiles include interrupt protection (Jukes instant interrupts like Rebuke not locking you out) works ~60% of the time in arena
    Automatically interrupts any arena target if casting a spell of interest (like chaos bolt or Divine light)
    Auto return Flag in Warsong Gulch

I have been using Offspring for about a month with zero negative ramifications, thanks to Wildbreath's Warden protection, although I am not responsible if you get banned.

Ret Features:
    hand of sacrifice to despel powerful magic effects from allys / reduce damage when they are in danger.
    hand of protection when an ally is being attacked by 1 or more physical attackers
    instantly cleanse devouring plague and DK / rogue debuffs
    Hand of freedom allys to escape danger
    perfect holly power generation / usage. 100% Inquisition up time
    Devotion aura when allys low.
    utilizes selfless healer on self / allys below "healPercent" default 60 (Near the top of RetPVP profile)
    Word of glory to heal self / allys below "healPercent"
    Interrupts using rebuke and hammer of justice.
    -If you don't want it to use Hammer of Justice delete replace "local interrupts = {96231, 853}" to "local interrupts = {96231}" Near the top of RetPVP profile

The ret profile will not cast Holy Avenger / Guardian or pvp trinket

Affliction Features:
    Support for Smart utilization of Dark regeneration / health stone / dark bargain
    Automatic resummon of pet (if not using grimoire of sacrifice) Adjust "petID" At the top of AfflictionPVP
    twilight ward when being attacked by spell casters
    Redoting using Afflicdots logic (Replacing bad dots with strong ones)
    Shadow burn Soul swap to refresh dots if target below 20% or if you have are using Darksoul
    Smart life tap
    Curse of elements
    using fel flame when moving or (malefic grasp if you have Kil'Jaden's Cunning)
    Drain soul when target sub 20%
    Haunt 100% when Darksoul is popped
    Interrupts Using Observer spell lock / Shivarra knock back (also works when sacrificed)
    -- You can add shadow fury to the list of interrupts by replacing "local interrupts = {119898}" with "local interrupts = {119898, 30183}" At the top of AfflictionPVP

The warlock profile will not cast fear, howl of terror, darksoul, pvp trinket, unbound will, blood horror, or portal

Setup
    1) download offspring
    2) download _Devpad and extract to wow addons folder
    3) Download my scripts (Download below) and extract to a folder of your choice
    4) open Wow 32 bit version
    5) make sure the addon _DevPad is loaded
    6) Once in game run Offspring as Administrator
    7) type "/pad" in chat to bring up the _devpad UI
    8 ) click the icon of the paper on the _devpad UI to create a new scripts Named: "Constants" , "Functions" these scripts are used by both the warlock and paladin profiles.
    9) if you want to use the Affliction profile create the new scripts named "Redoter" and "AfflictionPVP".
    if you want to use the Retribution profile create the new script named "RetPVP"
    10) copy and paste the contents from the lua files downloaded in step 3 to the respective scripts in game
    11) make a macro in game "/devpad AfflictionPVP" for affliction profile or "/devpad RetPVP" for the ret profile
    12) bind the macro to a key and press it to run the script once. You must push the macro every time you want a spell to be used

Essentially you just spam press that one macro, and weave in spells like fear, and burst macros as you see fit. Reducing the number of hotkeys to bind and thinks to keep track of

scripts1.1.zip -- TL DR installation: copy paste each of the files in the package to an identically named script in _devpad using a macro to run the script in game "/devpad 'scriptname'"
    Virus scan:
    virus scan in Russian??

UPDATE: warlock should not SBSS if one redot if it only takes a global to refresh, even when darksoul is up. And commented out oface (not supported with latest offspring??)

old version: scripts.zip
    Creddits:
    Wildbreath -- creator of offspring LUA unlocker
    old pqr developers -- for some of the code in functions
    Me -- creating the scripts

If you like the profile and it helps you out be sure to show the broke college student some love, and donate.
    [Offspring] Premium Ret / Afflic PVP profiles Better than PQR 5.4-donate-gif
    Last edited by joneskull; 09-09-2014 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Update

[Offspring] Premium Ret / Afflic PVP profiles Better than PQR 5.4
    Konctantin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to check in control of your character, use the: http://wowpedia .org/API_C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo
    Code:
    locType, spellID, text, iconTexture, startTime, timeRemaining, duration, lockoutSchool, priority, displayType = C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo(1);

-- Loss of control types
    local locTypes = {
    	'STUN_MECHANIC',
    	'SCHOOL_INTERRUPT',
    	'DISARM',
    	'PACIFYSILENCE',
    	'SILENCE',
    	'ROOT',
    	'PACIFY',
    	'STUN',
    	'FEAR',
    	'CHARM',
    	'CONFUSE',
    	'POSSESS',
    };
    Last edited by Konctantin; 08-18-2014 at 09:01 AM.

joneskull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Konctantin View Post
    If you want to check in control of your character, use the: http://wowpedia .org/API_C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo
    Code:
    locType, spellID, text, iconTexture, startTime, timeRemaining, duration, lockoutSchool, priority, displayType = C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo(1);

-- Loss of control types
    local locTypes = {
    	'STUN_MECHANIC',
    	'SCHOOL_INTERRUPT',
    	'DISARM',
    	'PACIFYSILENCE',
    	'SILENCE',
    	'ROOT',
    	'PACIFY',
    	'STUN',
    	'FEAR',
    	'CHARM',
    	'CONFUSE',
    	'POSSESS',
    };
    I never check the control of my character in the profile, if my character is not controllable then, I cant cast anything except (pvp trinket and a few other abilities) But sense when to use your pvp trinket depends a lot on the composition that you run, and style of play I left it for the user to control.

shegevar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, ts you r awesome!
    can you update other(pqr) scripts for Offspring?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shegevar View Post
    Wow, ts you r awesome!
    can you update other(pqr) scripts for Offspring?
    I made these scripts for myself pretty much from scratch and a lot of love went into both of the profiles really perfecting them for high level arena. I am in school now so I don't have any time to dedicate to creating profiles.

Although there is a nice framework laid out in the functions and constants scripts, that others can use to create profiles.

Ivertzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate! I really want to test out this, but I can't seem to get it to work.. I've been following the steps correct (I think atleast) but when I press the macro nothing happens but a lagspike for a quick sec.
    Also when I open Offspring no program or anything opens, is this supposed to be that way? I've never used Offspring before, only PQR and Honorbuddy.
    What may be the problem? Thanks for answers!
    Last edited by Ivertzz; 09-07-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ivertzz View Post
    Hi mate! I really want to test out this, but I can't seem to get it to work.. I've been following the steps correct (I think atleast) but when I press the macro nothing happens but a lagspike for a quick sec.
    Also when I open Offspring no program or anything opens, is this supposed to be that way? I've never used Offspring before, only PQR and Honorbuddy.
    What may be the problem? Thanks for answers!
    When offspring pops up, some messages in chat will be written describing offspring's functionality. If that does not pop up the script will not work. Make sure wow is running in 32 bit mode. Also you need to keep pressing the macro key, like you want to cast a spell, the script just decides which spell will be cast.

The lag spike can be caused by, the initial reading of huge spell tables, or parsing large sections of combat log, although if you can run addons like recount, or aff dots there should not be any continual lag.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not tested the latest update, so it may run with errors. But I fixed a shadow burn soul swap bug. i hope

Ivertzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joneskull View Post
    When offspring pops up, some messages in chat will be written describing offspring's functionality. If that does not pop up the script will not work. Make sure wow is running in 32 bit mode. Also you need to keep pressing the macro key, like you want to cast a spell, the script just decides which spell will be cast.

The lag spike can be caused by, the initial reading of huge spell tables, or parsing large sections of combat log, although if you can run addons like recount, or aff dots there should not be any continual lag.

Thank you! I will try tomorrow when the servers are up again.