[WTS] Archeage Archeum founders pack account. Only for serious buyers. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Reyke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Archeage Archeum founders pack account. Only for serious buyers.

Welcome!

I want to sell my Archeage Archeum founders pack account, there is 2 characters, one at level 34 and one with level 10, they are on the west side, Race:Nuian. I want to sell it because of personal problems, I will can not play the game in future as I want it, I don't have time for it.

INCLUDES:

Alpha Access
    Access to all Beta Events
    4 Day Pre-Launch Head Start
    Exclusive Title: "Trailblazer" (+3 to all stats)
    Exclusive Glass Phoenix Glider
    Exclusive Founder’s Cloak (+3 to all stats and customizable)
    Exclusive Desert Assassin Plate Costume
    Reagents to put your own crest in-game
    6 Daru Chests with a chance to get a mount!
    10 Pet Healing Potions
    10 Evenstones
    10 Hereafter Stones
    11,250 in-game Credits ($75 value)
    90-Day Patron Status ($45 value)
    Includes Patron’s Labor Regeneration
    Patron’s Experience Bonus
    Ability to Own Land
    Loyalty Rewards

Every goods that you see there you will get on the "Headstart" when the game release, as you see you will play before the servers open to public, so you will have 4 day of advantage. For more information about the Archeum Founder's Pack you can get on the official website : ArcheAge | ARCHEAGE FOUNDER?S PACKS | Get access to the upcoming ArcheAge Beta plus Patron bonuses, Credits, a head start, and a playable Alpha preview of the ultimate fantasy sandbox MMO.

So I wll accept only paypal payment.
    Im gona do everything what you want for improve the safety trade and we can use every security but I will not go frist, Im not giving the account information before I get the money, I really like using a Middleman services, if you want you can choose the middleman but it "has to be a official middleman" I will check everything of the middlemam which you choosed, you will need to prove that is the official middleman, and don't try to scam me like you gona add middleman which has a bit changed name like "Milenium" or "MiIlenium" or something like this, this offer is only for serious buyers. Of course we can do the trade on another way which you want.

If you are interested please post there that you are interested then add me on skype: dati_lord other way im not going accept your invite.

Price: 95 USD

My best regards.

[WTS] Archeage Archeum founders pack account. Only for serious buyers.
    robertordf's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added in sky pe > robertordf1

will be online on next 3 hours