(US) Warlock Services (Green Fire Quest) LOW PRICE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Taddiey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US) Warlock Services (Green Fire Quest) LOW PRICE

I am offering GREEN FIRE QUEST CARRY!

Hello Everyone ! I'm here to help obtain the green fire look for your warlock. I can do it quickly and professionally. I've been playing WoW since the very beginning. I am very skilled.
    I've done this quest multiple times with ease. If you have any questions beforehand please contact me via email or skype. I will reply as quick as possible.

I CAN STREAM THE PROCESS IF REQUESTED
    Contact
    Email: [email protected]

- It will take 25-35 minutes or less varying on ilvl-

- Food and Flasks are greatly welcome -

- Please be destruction spec and have the following talents: Soul Leech, Shadowfury, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will,
    Grimoire of Sacrifice, Kil'Jaeden's Cunning -

Hurry to get your Title: of the Black Harvest
    and Feat of Strength Breaker of the Black Harvest before it's too late!

If you don't have authenticator, your account will get locked first time i attempt to connect, which means you will have to change password and give me the new one, so make sure that you know your secret question and answer.

The Transaction

1. Contact me on Skype or Email and we will set up an appointed time

2. When it is the appointed time I will ask for your account infomation

3. I will give you my PayPal info and ask for you to send $ USD to my PayPal address.

4. I will log onto your account and proceed to set up your main spells and then complete the quest.

5.After the service is complete I will log out and let you log in to let you see that the service is complete.

100% -money back guarantee.

- Once you have purchased your service, do not log into your account until the service is completed.

- No refunds, partial or full, will be given if you decide to permanently stop your order before it is complete.

- All accounts need to be active, and have any necessary expansions enabled.

Kanrethad Kill Only: $15.00

Full Quest Line: $20.00

-I ask that you leave a positive review so I can help others-
    Last edited by Taddiey; 08-12-2014 at 11:46 AM.

(US) Warlock Services (Green Fire Quest) LOW PRICE