0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a Weapon? (Hasla Weapon Farming)

What's up guys, recently me and my guild mates have transferred from WoW to Arche Age and a lot of them have been getting confused as what things there are to do once you hit 50, how to get pirate sets, what's the class tier guide etc, etc. We're a small gaming guild called The Struggle. These are the first guides we've ever put together, as there are not that many out there for the English version of the game. The guide is not complete yet as we are still gathering information on the rift that spawns in the area. Hope this helps some people out there, as we were pretty confused when we first hit 50 as to what to do. Will be posting more guides in the future and thanks for stopping by! And if anyone is ever interested in checking us out we are The Struggle on the Alpha servers. I'm going to try to transfer them over from our forums as best as possible so bear with me if there's mistakes.

Hasla will probably be your first stop once you hit 50. These weapons will be a powerful upgrade from the weapons you received on your quests and some crafted weapons. Sadly the weapons do not offer something for every spec, and also fail to offer a healing weapon totally. So if you are a healer the best thing you could probably pick up here is either the shield for the stam and defense, or the lute for the spirit and int. Other than that there's not much else for you. Be warned Hasla goes in and out war, every once a while after a 2 hour war there will be a 2 hour peace period in which the place will be crowded
    Take note that the area will also have a rift that passes through and spawns Scorpions that drop 2 tokens and bigger guardians that drop 26-30 tokens.

Where is Hasla? Hasla is on the Haranya Continent and you could probably ask someone for a portal or hop on a ship that's headed there.

Where in Hasla is the farming Spot? The Farming spot is at the Abandoned Drill Camp in the southern part of Hasla.

THE TOKENS THAT YOU WILL BE FARMING

What are the tokens we are farming and what do they award? There are 6 tokens. They are as follow;
    Sacrifice, Honor, Courage, Loyalty, Conviction, andFortitude. Sacrifice will award you the Lute. Honor will award you the one-handed Sword. Courage will award you the bow. Loyalty will award you the 2-handed Axe. Conviction will award you a magical dps staff. Fortitude will award you the shield. There are three stages to each weapon. The faded stage which requires 150 tokens(Rare), the brilliant stage which requires 200 tokens(Arcane) and the faded weapon, and the eternal stage which requires 300 tokens(Heroic) and the brilliant weapon. So in all to reach the third stage weapon you will have farmed 650 tokens. The specs and requirements are demonstrated in the photos below.

To craft the weapons you will need to visit the anvil in the Abandoned Drill Camp.

The Common Monsters of the Abandoned Drill Camp

In Hasla there are two common mobs that you will farm for your tokens. The two common ones are the Miasma Rafflesia and the Violent Sarracenia. There's nothing really special about them. The Miasma Rafflesia does a stun and the other does a spore cloud that slows and does damage. These mobs drop one token each and also drop coin purses. The tokens drop at random so killing whichever will not effect your chances.
    The Miasma Rafflesia

The Violent Sarracenia

The Raid Boss

Hanure the Hunter

Hanure the Hunter is a raid boss. He does a couple of skills does decent damage to the tank and requires a full raid group to down him effectively. Every once in a while you will see him launch into the air, you want to run away as far as possible because when he lands he has a skill that one shots people. When you down him you get 10 tokens of all the tokens.

The Monsters of the Rift
    INPROGRESS
    YAKSA EXPEDITION LEADER
    The Yaksa Expeidtion Leaders spawn during the rift, they come after the scorpions and drop 25-30 of one type of token. If you're lucky enought to win the rolls you will cut down your farm time by a good amount. These mobs will take 2-3 people to kill.

The Weapons

Sacrifice (Lute)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

Honor (1-Handed Sword)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

Courage (Bow)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

Loyalty (2-Handed Axe)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

Conviction (Magical Damage Staff)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

Fortitude (Shield)

Stage 1 (Rare)

Stage 2 (Arcane)

Stage 3 (Heroic)

TOKEN CONVERSION
    To convert the tokens you need 1 of each of the tokens and you need to buy a Faded Hasla Fragment (You purchase these from the vendor Fragment Researcher Soa) for each conversion. From there you go to the Arctic Earthstone crafting tab and craft an Arctic Earthstone. Once you have your Earthstone made you go to the first tab of the anvil crafting section and select the type of token that you want to craft. You will get 5 tokens for each Arctic Earthstone that you craft. Remember this will cost you one of each Token and a Faded Hasla Fragment that costs 6 gold (Purchased from the vendor)
    The Arctic Earthstone

The Faded Hasla Fragment

Last edited by TSBowsta; 08-10-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Need a Weapon? (Hasla Weapon Farming)
    Vusion's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done. I had been wondering about this.

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just question why i do not see higher tier weapons in hasla crafting? (EU server Shattigon)

jabbermewmew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide. So those of us as Western faction are going to have a pretty shitty time of farming for "endgame" weapons it seems like? There's no better alternative? Not looking forward to being ganked every 5 minutes or waiting for an hour or two of peace time every now and then to farm for this.

Fiskaern's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know where / how to upgrade from the rare version to the arcane?

Goldenrice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fiskaern View Post
    Does anyone know where / how to upgrade from the rare version to the arcane?
    not currently patched into the game yet.

TSBowsta's Avatar Banned Laughing Coffin CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Healing weapons are being added to the game today. Confession are the tokens for it, will update the guide appropriately when I can get to it.

Suketsune's Avatar Active Member If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the Guide. Will try asap when I reach level 50. +Rep!

Visit Beta Key Store - Your Best Choice for Early Access, Closed Alpha and Closed Beta Keys

blacksheep38's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, new here. Could I ask if they are going to be adding scepters for these types of weapons? Just curious as my class focuses on a scepter and sheild.

Thank you for the very informative guide.

TSBowsta's Avatar Banned Laughing Coffin CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blacksheep38 View Post
    Hello, new here. Could I ask if they are going to be adding scepters for these types of weapons? Just curious as my class focuses on a scepter and sheild.

Thank you for the very informative guide.
    There's been nothing indicating that they plan to release one, I'm in the same boat as a defiler. Had to purchase a scepter off the AH.

Wish311's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you update for the new Compassion Token and information that goes with that?