Unlimited Supply of Gathering Nodes - Any EU Server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pruxis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited Supply of Gathering Nodes - Any EU Server

Welcome.

1. Information

I provide a discrete and professional service for individuals that require a high demand of gathering nodes on a regular basis. If you are looking for a supplier then you have come to the right place.
    Upon request I will start gathering nodes and supply it to a guild bank where access will be granted to you upon request.
    I will prepare tabs (multiple if required) where your good will be ready to take out, and the payment will be left in the guild itself.

You may wonder why I'm require a guild to use as delivery system instead of just mail.
    Due the high risk that comes with this sort of business as seller and as buyer we could both get banned for abusing the economy, therefore I prefer doing it like this.

2. Contact

If you require more information or require my business on your realm then you can contact me by adding me to your skype.

Kind regards,
    Pruxis

Unlimited Supply of Gathering Nodes - Any EU Server