██ WoWPros ██ Boost Your Gold Income ✔ Safe ✔ Efficient ✔ ██ Botting Profile Pack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWPros's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

██ WoWPros ██ Boost Your Gold Income ✔ Safe ✔ Efficient ✔ ██ Botting Profile Pack

If you run them, we will back them. This is out motto & we will stick to it. We are so sure of our profiles that if you do not make gold with them we will refund your money 100% in full. We strive to bring the best botting profiles to our customers, granting access to some of the best farm places in the World of Warcraft.

We aim to make our profiles accessible to everyone without outlandish item level requirements or specific professions, allowing you to run them on any character of your choice. We believe our customers to be an extended part of our family, so everyone who buys our profile pack will always get access to our future non-premium profiles for free! No additional cost, delivered to your email upon creation.

We are also in the process of having our website finished in the near future where all customers will recieve their own login ID to view all profiles through HD video format to visually see what a profile will look like before running it, as well as visual access to our premium & member only profiles.

We have online customer aid to help with any problems you may encounter during the usuage of one of our profiles. We are also the ONLY brand who will personally help get you back up & running with a new account if you ever get banned using our profile!

So what are you waiting for?

Payment: PayPal, Credit Card, WoW Gold

Contact Us Now

██ WoWPros ██ Boost Your Gold Income ✔ Safe ✔ Efficient ✔ ██ Botting Profile Pack
    Jamboree's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worth the price, I bought this and, Holy shit, I thought I was making good money now, then I saw this and, Best profiles out there by far, Very well made, No stupid running in circles like a lot of the ones I've gotten for free, I can run my shit ALL DAY and it looks like I'm actually playing. Awesome developer, Keep them coming, Worth the buy.

I am now sitting on over 700k gold and I hardly had to do anything, and I have another 500k coming to me from Mail. WOOT for gold cap!

WoWPros's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he also purchased our 200k in one day guide as well as our private dupe method, his results can't be duplicated from the profiles alone

DoggTree's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype.

what botting platforms etc are you using? i am very interested.

talk here on or skype!
    hackopedia of Ownedcore ^^