I will pay  by paypal to anyone who can locate this toon (US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

claggs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will pay $50 by paypal to anyone who can locate this toon (US)

I know this is a long shot but here goes nothing...I am trying to locate my old shaman that I parted ways with, with plan to try to offer to buy it back. I have a specific set of achievements that would probably uniquely identify it.

Also last known whereabouts, I believe, was on the Jubeithos US server using the name "ShockQT" but I am not 100% certain as I can't armory that toon since it is gone.

Achievements (these are by the wowprogress dates for the kills I knew I was in on, but dates may be off by a day or two)

Achievement for the invincible mount as well as heroic lich king server first would be around may 9-10, 2010
    A Tribute to Insanity (25) Oct 26, 2009
    Call of the Grand Crusade (25) Sep 22, 2009
    A Tribute to Immortality Feb 1, 2010
    Alone in the Darkness (H) Aug 12, 2009 (yogg server first)
    Observed (H) Jul 10, 2009 (algalon server first)

Will also have Val'anyr legendary mace somewhere between the TOC and ICC achievement date.

If anyone can help me find him definitely I will gladly pay. Will add a few bucks if you can get the contact info of who is using it. Last account xfer I know of for it went to a rocketmail.com account that bounces back as not found when I tried emailing it.

I will pay  by paypal to anyone who can locate this toon (US)