WTS: Archeage Archeum Founder Account(0 one) + Trove 50$ Pack. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Michael Carroll's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS: Archeage Archeum Founder Account($150 one) + Trove 50$ Pack.

The account includes a well geared level 50 caster. As well as the 50 Dollar Trove supporter pack. The Trove account has also had an additional 40 or so spent on in-game items such as rare mounts, and is stocked with rare crafting mats.

I'm looking for $100 for it, although I'd also accept trade in the form of Path of Exile exalted orbs. (Standard server) At a 1:1 ratio.

I will not be going first, but I am posting this from my facebook, so you can see my actual name and location. I also have a 97.5% positive feedback on PlayerAuctions, which I will be more than happy to show you.

Let me know if you're interested. If we work something out, I'll join you in skype. You send the money, I confirm, then I stay in Skype until the account is secured and e-mail changed to whatever you request.
    Last edited by Michael Carroll; 08-05-2014 at 10:29 PM.

WTS: Archeage Archeum Founder Account(0 one) + Trove 50$ Pack.
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People will be more than happy to purchase this via player auctions. 1 rep, 4 posts, and you joined this year doesn't inspire a lot of faith.

Michael Carroll's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    People will be more than happy to purchase this via player auctions. 1 rep, 4 posts, and you joined this year doesn't inspire a lot of faith.

Understandable. However PlayerAuctions has currently refused to pay me, going on 30 days now. After giving my Wildstar account to the buyer. His dispute "I can't transfer to a certain server". So, instead of having to wait at the least, 3 days for my money, or in that case, 30+, I'd rather just trade it not using them.

I'd gladly use the most trustworthy middleman on this website if there is one.

jway2410's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to buy your acct.
    add me on skype: s2u110
    also plz tell me your skype too.

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    I bought this account, Michael was okay with going first after seeing my rep and he proved to be very easy to deal with. thanks again!

Btw, how do you gain rep on this site if you're not premium?? It seems you have to pay to be able to give/recieve rep? I've done many trades but only got repped back from people who were premium members...Michael and I weren't able to exchange any...