Archeage Archeum Alpha Founder's ACCOUNT or KEY!! Level 40+ preferred menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archeage Archeum Alpha Founder's ACCOUNT or KEY!! Level 40+ preferred

Like title says I'm looking for an archeage account, prefer it to be level 40+ with a class that can stealth and use 2h weapons...aka Darkrunner
    But will entertain all I just DONT WANT ANY FEMALE CHARACTERS!!!

If you have an UNUSED key I'd be interested too, but not going to pay the full $150 as that doesnt make sense :P

If you have a decked account I will pay a bit closer, but still not much over as once the game launches I'd basically just end up with a blank account not in my name :/ But I hate leveling, done it for SO many years that I would like to buy one that's already done most of the work...

Contact me on SKYPE: Sound.Tribe.Sector.Nine

IF YOU HAVE LESS REP, YOU ARE GOING FIRST!!! I WILL ONLY GO FIRST TO REPPED PEOPLE! Paypal GIFT only for REPPED people too!

Don't even bother trying to scam, I know every trick in the book after years and years of MMO business/trading/selling...only thing you'll get out of it is frustration and your name posted in this thread as a scammer for when people look you up, and possibly banned! Don't waste either of our time! No account/rep here, no money first!

Archeage Archeum Alpha Founder's ACCOUNT or KEY!! Level 40+ preferred
    eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOT A KEY! BUT STILL INTERESTED IN A LEVEL 40+

MUST BE ON ALPHA SERVER! Prefer Firran or Nui race, male char or have the creds to change. The more gold/items the better...only buying from repped people though!

Michael Carroll's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold an account to him earlier today. I went first, payment was sent immediately upon recieving all of the needed account info. Do vouch.

Phantomlimb12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will sell you my account. Price is negotiable. Has full amount of credits. All bonuses. Level 37 darkrunner. Male.
    PM here or skype, which is: jake_jorgensen