x2 90s: FREE 30 Days/489 PvP Druid/90 DK/Max Gathering & Enchanting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x2 90s: FREE 30 Days/489 PvP Druid/90 DK/Max Gathering & Enchanting

Link to:

Hello everyone, thanks for checking this post out. I will be selling a level 90 Druid with Max Herbalism and Mining (Here's the Mask Armory link: Level 90 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory ). This account also comes with a level 90 Tauren Death Knight who has 585 Blacksmithing and 600 Enchanting (Link: Level 90 Tauren Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory ).

I will not be "lending" the account to anyone to "check-out." However, I am ONLY trading this account through PlayerAuctions, which holds the buyer's payment until: 1) They check out the account for accurate game time remaining and account info 2) The buyer logs onto the account and checks out the account themselves. If anything is missing you can say so and poof your money is back to you. Therefore their site gives great results and everything will be smooth . I am an 18/18, 100% satisfaction seller as well.

I am selling this account for only $80 with the end of the expansion coming up. Therefore, this account is a steal for any new or returning player. To make this deal sweeter, I am offering the first 30 day game time on the house ($15 value). This way the day you purchase the account you feel comfortable to play for more than 3 or 4 days before buying my game time.

If you have any questions I am willing to answer them in the comment section below or on the Player Auctions website!

Thanks again,
    -KingJarvis
    Last edited by KingJarvis; 08-22-2014 at 12:28 AM.

x2 90s: FREE 30 Days/489 PvP Druid/90 DK/Max Gathering & Enchanting