WTS GODLIKE AT 3k+ multiple Rivals menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dany15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS GODLIKE AT 3k+ multiple Rivals

Sup everyone

THE ACCOUNT IS ALSO VIP! Which is worth 60 euro!

As you can see I'm quitting wow because of uni and I wanna sell my AT characters. I've got 3 hpals, 1 warrior and 1 priest.
    One of the hpals have got 3028 in 2s, 2100 in 3s and is Gladiator. The second one has got 2600 in 2s and 2550 in 3s and is also a Gladiator. Third one's got 2650 in 2s and 2550 in 3s..

The warrior has got 2250 in 2s and 2400 in 3s. The priest is Rival and has got 2650 in 2s and 2000 in 3s.

As you can see, this account in unique and very rare, it's one of the most worthy in AT for sure.

Pictures:

-

Pictures will be exchanged when added. But as promised, all these characters are real and up for sale, can provide photos when added.
    Here is a picture to proof that the chars are real: https://i.imgur.com/ErEM4sZ.jpg

I'm looking for a Paypal offer. I'm taking offers at the moment, It's not gonna be anything super cheap though, just a heads up, price can always be negotiated tho.

If you're interested do not hesitate and add me @ Dany_Carried.

WTS GODLIKE AT 3k+ multiple Rivals