[EU-Horde] Challenge Modes Professional Boost! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Byserge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU-Horde] Challenge Modes Professional Boost!

Discount: 50 Euros for the next 5 customers

Vouches:
    Originally Posted by Aes View Post
    Have delt with Byserge in the past, nice dude, recommended!
    Originally Posted by mmobuyercom View Post
    Hey, bought and sold a lot of WoW gold from them, great trader highly reputable, recommend!
    Originally Posted by Cow
    Just bought a boost from these guys a couple of hours ago. Challenge Mode 9/9 Gold.

I just hit 90 on this character and I can't really say I was doing alot of damage on this alt as a moonkin so basically these guys 4-manned all 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold for me.

I'm very very pleased and thankful for this boost.

Overall I really enjoyed myself and I appreciate your help with this!
    Originally Posted by RisK
    An excellent service for a fair price, the team was polite and friendly making the whole experience very enjoyable indeed! A smooth run, 9/9 for 60 euros.

If you're going to get a CM boost, get it from these guys, they're excellent!

Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by mmobuyercom View Post
    Hey, bought and sold a lot of WoW gold from them, great trader highly reputable, recommend!
    Originally Posted by Taykun View Post
    After boosting my paladin to 90 yesterday and briefly gearing it up I started searching for a challenge modes boosting team and decide to go with these guys. Run didn't take longer than 2,5 hours and I think I've never had more fun in any PvE environment before!

Besides my one death it was flawless run, all tactics have been explained in party chat (you can join TeamSpeak though) along with where I'm supposed to use invisibility. The group was also very polite towards me, I was told that if anything happens I shouldn't worry about it and just follow simple instructions.

The other buyer asked for stream so his friends could watch and it was sorted almost immidiately!

I'll be definitely buying boost for my characters in Warlords of Draenor from them, already got "promised" spot haha, and maybe on an alt if I manage to level one. Thanks for the boost, highly recommended!

Screenshot of my set:

Last edited by Byserge; 08-04-2014 at 11:26 AM.

[EU-Horde] Challenge Modes Professional Boost!
    Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have delt with Byserge in the past, nice dude, recommended!
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

mmobuyerx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    113/12
    Trade Feedback
    64 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey there? we used to have done a lot business on wow gold

mmobuyerx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    113/12
    Trade Feedback
    64 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taykun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After boosting my paladin to 90 yesterday and briefly gearing it up I started searching for a challenge modes boosting team and decide to go with these guys. Run didn't take longer than 2,5 hours and I think I've never had more fun in any PvE environment before!

Besides my one death it was flawless run, all tactics have been explained in party chat (you can join TeamSpeak though) along with where I'm supposed to use invisibility. The group was also very polite towards me, I was told that if anything happens I shouldn't worry about it and just follow simple instructions.

The other buyer asked for stream so his friends could watch and it was sorted almost immidiately!

I'll be definitely buying boost for my characters in Warlords of Draenor from them, already got "promised" spot haha, and maybe on an alt if I manage to level one. Thanks for the boost, highly recommended!

Screenshot of my set:

Last edited by Taykun; 08-04-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Byserge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are now taking pre orders for Challenge mode boosts in WoD.
    Last edited by Byserge; 11-09-2014 at 06:46 PM.