GOLD - USA - STORMRAGE Alliance [70K++] & KEL'THUZAD Ally [100K++] - Secure & Safe! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOLD - USA - STORMRAGE Alliance [70K++] & KEL'THUZAD Ally [100K++] - Secure & Safe!

Hey guys, I've been an Ownedcore member since 2006 and I'm sure many of you know me - I have sold gold before and plan on making a bit more of an effort now to continue to stay on top of it and hopefully become a recognized private distributor for a small network of high-population USA servers.

WHO AM I?
    I've done my fair share of trading, buying and selling here -- but I also have a profile on EpicN*C, with 20 or so positive feedback, which I had relied on throughout my entire experience in buying and selling World of Warcraft products, until now. I have only a few reputation as a trader on this site and I am looking to grow, without spending money on CC . If anybody wishes to check out my EpicN*C profile, please ask for it on Skype.

I have been involved with account resale & trading for at least 4 years, and that's a conservative estimate. I have sold gold a few times via ******* and 3 or 4 times via OwnedCore (at the time of writing, Aug 2nd) -- But I know so much about it. I know the safest ways to communicate ingame, I know the safest way to get you the gold, I know the safest way to make it look natural, etc. Another bonus for you, the buyer, is the fact that my account has NEVER been investigated for any sort of bans or suspensions. I have a completely clean slate, so you do not have to worry about getting banned as a result of me conducting business sloppily. That being said, I will not be held responsible for you getting banned - I am confident in my methods of transfer, it is the standard, and there is always risk involved. My goal is to minimize that risk to almost nothing.

This brings me to my most important point;

I am not a wholesaler.
    I do not have the ability to offer gold for the price of $0.60/k, as I am not a broker/reseller/farm-owner/bot-manager/etc-- I'm a SOLO guy with ONE account and I make gold during my free time. I am transitioning into University, so there is not too much free time. I do, however, carry Skype with me on my phone all day. I'm facing not-too-severe of a financial situation [though it still needs to be taken care of ASAP] in my life, so I need to sell the bulk of my gold (which I was intending on holding onto) hopefully within the next few days.

I WILL STILL STRIVE TO CONSTANTLY STAY ON TOP OF THE MARKET AND UPDATE MY PRICES ACCORDINGLY.
    I AM TRYING TO BE AS COMPETITIVE AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER "PACKAGE" IN MIND THAT I DO NOT MENTION IN THIS THREAD AND HAVE AN OFFER TO MAKE, PLEASE DO IT OVER SKYPE.

WHO AM I LOOKING TO SELL TO?
    I want to be able to trust you out of the gate. Ideally, I would like to recognize your name! In any circumstances where a Moderator, Legendary Member, Administrator, or otherwise deserving member [at my discretion] was to buy some gold from me, I would not hesitate to complete my end of the transaction first. That being said, I have some solid rep here. I also have solid rep on that other site. So unless you can trump it, I do not plan on letting go of any of my gold until the money is cleared. But we can talk about those details later; I am not stringent at all, really, if I don't trust you I just won't do business with you. So if we are doing business, I expect a certain degree of trust on both ends.

As of now, 10:00AM (PST), 08/02/14, I am online and willing to discuss a sale.
    Do not contact me if you are a recently registered member, have little or no reputation or posts, etc. I don't want to deal with people I've never seen before, so I won't - contacting me will be a waste of your time!

Current Updated Stock:
    [A] - Kel'Thuzad- 100,000 Gold in stock -[Aug 2nd, 2014]
    [A] - Stormrage- 75,000 Gold in stock -
    [Aug 2nd, 2014]

Current Updated Prices:
    STARTUP SPECIAL; PRICES DISCOUNTED AND APPLY TO BOTH REALMS! I plan on selling gold on various other realms in the near future so stay posted here if you have any interest. Also feel free to request realms.

10,000 Gold - $8.99 USD
    25,000 Gold - $19.99 USD
    50,000 Gold - $35.99 USD
    100,000 Gold - $69.99 USD - BEST DEAL!

---- COPY & PASTE MY SKYPE ----
    BERRYMAN13
    ---- COPY & PASTE MY SKYPE ----

Please post in this thread with a clear indicator of who you are on SKYPE. Do not contact me on Skype before posting, attempting to clarify there who you are -- avoid confusion for the both of us and post your Skype before contacting me for easy verification.

Tl;dr - POST BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE. I AM LOOKING FOR NOTHING BUT A QUICK, LEGITIMATE SALE!
    Last edited by berryman13; 08-02-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

GOLD - USA - STORMRAGE Alliance [70K++] & KEL'THUZAD Ally [100K++] - Secure & Safe!