★ Cheap Arena Boost ★ Rogue / Mage / Warrior / Warlocks menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lawlyouqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ Cheap Arena Boost ★ Rogue / Mage / Warrior / Warlocks

Who am I?

I've played WoW since beta, and have gotten glad on the 4 classes listed above, just recently coming back to the game and I am bored with it. The game isn't what it use to be. In order to push Gladiator you basically need partners that you've been playing with for a while, or the ability to DDOS. Neither of which I have, or would do.

Ok, so why are you looking to boost?

For a few reasons. I know me personally, when I came back to the game, it was hard to find people to play with because I started over brand new. I had to play with my share of 1500 players, followed by 1750 etc. in order to push rating. You're not able to play with people who actually know what they're doing at first. It's frustrating, and simply because you don't have the CR or Achievements.

Ok, sounds good so far. So what can you do for me?

I am able to play the 4 classes listed, at a relatively high level. No, I have not hit 2700 since coming back, however this is my first MoP season.

So, why should I go with you?

That's a great question. I am not an egotistical gladiator who can do Glad / 2700 boosts right now, not because I am not skilled enough, but because I don't have the connections (aka partners) in order to do it.

Therefore I am able to offer prices on 1750, 2000, and 2200 boosts a lot cheaper than they do.

My prices:

3v3 Arenas
    1750: $50
    2000: $100
    2200: $150

1750-2k: $50
    2k-2.2k: $75

If you're interested, add me to skype via the button below. I am definitely willing to adjust prices accordingly with your current CR.

Last edited by Lawlyouqt; 07-31-2014 at 05:08 PM.

★ Cheap Arena Boost ★ Rogue / Mage / Warrior / Warlocks
    Dunnker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I just purchased 2k for my Mage last night and already got him back and I have to say looking good at 2k!!!! It is worth the money and nothing crazy happen to my account!

Lawlyouqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dunnker View Post
    Thank you! I just purchased 2k for my Mage last night and already got him back and I have to say looking good at 2k!!!! It is worth the money and nothing crazy happen to my account!
    Thanks for the trust, told you it would be quick and easy

Still looking for more. Willing to work with people on prices based on current CRs.