Selling Benediction/Anathema Priest Staff Transmog menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

joeproz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Benediction/Anathema Priest Staff Transmog

I have a priest on my account, with the staff Benediction / Anathema. The No Longer Obtainable priest class quest staff from Vanilla WoW.

I am willing to sell Transmog of this staff to US Players. (You must be level 60 and class of priest for the trick to work).

The way it works is , we run a dungeon or raid of your choice, get a staff to drop, I take the staff, transmog it to whichever side of the staff you want to look like, then I trade it back to you.

This is perfect for priests who want to have the look of the staff on their toon, especially 70 twinks, 80 twinks, etc. If you want to bring me along to a SOO raid for yourself that's fine too.

This will (usually) only work on players NOT on Kel'Thuzad Alliance US.Meaning anyone who wishes to get this transmogged for their own character must be on a different US realm than my own.

Please add me on skype so we can work out a deal. not looking to make a fortune here.

Selling Benediction/Anathema Priest Staff Transmog