Tiny Shale Spider and a little more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kayro079's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiny Shale Spider and a little more!

Basically, I'm almost desperate to get myself a jewelled panther (preferably onyx or sapphire) but cent make myself the gold. So, I've got some things to sell. Basically, nothing is selling on my server. No one wants what I've got to offer, which isn't surprising considering horde side Terenas is dead. Alrighty! Onto the good stuff. I haven't got much, baring in mind. I just need one of those panthers, and it'd not like anyone's going to just hand me one

Tiny Shale Spider <---this is off of a rare spawn, and is a little emerald shale spider companion. Always of rare quality. Taking offers from 5k. I could grab another one if someone wanted, but it is a rare. People camp it as a hunter pet as well as the companion.
    Dory's Pageantry <---this is an epic. Google it if you'd like, but it drops off of a mob hardly ever. Ive seen that it sells from 30k onwards. I'll lower it to 20k and higher offers, if that's acceptable.
    I've got a few other rare pets, and my druid knows alchemy, thus I can make you guys some of those Pandarian Flasks. Depending on what you're after, depends on the price. Quantity will also change the price.

I can also farm ore and herbs. Just no asking for Golden Lotus' or Trillium ore. Unless you're willing to pay more, I'd rather not farm these.

Tiny Shale Spider and a little more!