0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Fast Bloodbriar Farming Southern Grimvault

I have seen 2 people doing this, but I have never been able to replicate the event myself, and was wondering if anyone else knew how it worked. At Vigilant Incursion(also at the exile equivalent town) in Southern Grimvault. There is a settler project that can be built that builds a landing pad. When done correctly this landing bad will have 2 rows of potted plants up on the pad, and there will be 3 groups of 3 pots right off of the landing pad. The potted plants on the landing pad spawn bloodbriars, and they respawn about as fast as you can kill them. The pots off of the landing pad spawn mourning stars and Tier 5 trees. I was there for about 30 mins farming with the guy that created the event and got about 100+ bloodbriar. However, he would not fill me in on how exactly he got the event to start.

I know it is based off of the settler project landing pad, however when I complete the project with a friend, all we get is a landing pad with a ship that keeps coming down. Its in the same location, however there are no potted plants to farm as there was when he did it. Does anyone know how to get this event to correctly start? I tried searching on the forums, but this was the only thread that even mentioned it, with no idea on how its actually started.

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...-pots-farming/

Super Fast Bloodbriar Farming Southern Grimvault
    reikame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works, "a little" but, you need to carry a shitload of solar panels to the npc and then it only stays for 5-10 min - still If i sell everything i got like 1 p /30 min

alexanjl12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that it works, I am trying to find out how it starts. When we took the solar panels to her, it just spawned a normal landing pad, and the plants were not there like when I saw them the other time. So what all did you do when you got there, did you do anything else first before starting the project? I have only been able to take advantage farming it when someone else started it, I have not been able to replicate it myself.
    Last edited by alexanjl12; 07-29-2014 at 03:06 PM.

reikame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i started the first thing myself and brought the first 15 to her, then another 100? oO, it spawned the pad and it took like 20 seconds until the first ship came

haisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and then what? got the pad as well but nothing except one ship... starting landing.. and one dropping a cage.. strange

lettuce9's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went and tried this. Got it like 88% completed, had to step away from my computer for all of 3 minutes, came back and it was at 30% completed. Didn't have the patience to spend another 20 minutes running around collecting solar cells.

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did as exile, only got ship going up and down

reikame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did as dominion, ship came pads spawned i could loot

elliotthehobo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few things I've found:
    I had it work once on both exile and dominion side.
    Every other time it has been a military ship dropping soldier weapon kits.
    I've tried starting it both during "war" (when the event is going on) and "peace" time, as well as after the event was completed and then failed, have no luck either way.
    I can't find a way to guarantee a spawn of the bloodbriar event, but when it does spawn, it's amazingly good, especially with the prices of boosts on my server.
    Could use some more information on this topic.
    Last edited by elliotthehobo; 08-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    "Brilliant ideas receive violent opposition from mediocre minds."-Albert Einstein