Most powerful character on a blizzlike server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xkyve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most powerful character on a blizzlike server

I want to sell a unique character on a private blizzlike Wrath of the Lich King server. The server has a very good community, good developers and GM's and the server is old and respectable.

The character is a level 47 human warrior. No, this is not a joke. He has unique abilities and is probably the most powerful on the server... well, excluding GM's

The character is able to (whenever he wants):
    1. instakill a target
    2. become invulnerable to damage
    3. AOE for large amounts of damage
    4. generate money through an ability and add it to himself

He is also able to:
    5. Shield Wall without cooldown
    6. Mortal Strike without cooldown and rage consumption
    7. ability to generate rage by clicking on a macro (does not appear in combat log)

I was able to give him these abilities by an unusual exploit (which was fixed indirectly by the developers just by fixing other bugs), so I'm pretty sure the character is the only one. Stealth was my priority and it turned out very good so far, no suspicions. They have no idea they had a problem in the first place and it was fixed automatically.

I have the character for about 5-6 weeks and I wasn't detected. I planned to level the character to 80 first, then sell it, but I don't have time to play anymore and I'm starting other projects. I could level up quickly by just doing dungeons solo all day, but that would raise eyebrows.

There are some rules if you want to buy it: please do not use these special abilities (especially 1-3) when doing PvP. It will break the gameplay of others and it will get you detected (obviously). Use these abilities only when soloing a dungeon or with very trusted friends (I would recommend not telling anyone). Do not abuse the abilities. You have to be responsible. Follow this simple advice and you won't be detected, unless you start a rampage in a battleground

I hope you understand I can't give details about the server (it would just raise the security there and the GM's will be paranoid). I can only tell that the server is blizzlike 1x WOTLK and has a very good community. There are 600 online players on average. No donor shit custom weapons and armor. No stupid fun server. It's a pretty serious server with good PvP and PvE players (doing ICC 25 daily). That's why I chose this server, I was planning to keep the character, but I'm moving on to something else.

I'm not trying to trick you, scam you, it would hurt my reputation and I want to keep it because I want to continue selling characters/exploits for other servers also.

More details on skype: xkyve1
    Or private message me.

Please don't add me if you only want to find out which server it is. Add me if you are seriously considering buying this character and if you have the cash. I've spent too much time developing the tools required to execute the exploit. I will do a live demonstration if needed, but you must be a serious buyer.
    Last edited by xkyve; 07-26-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Most powerful character on a blizzlike server
    xkyve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not considering offers below 100$. I've spent too much time planning and executing the exploit and an opportunity like this is hard to find. I'm keeping the character myself for less than the amount specified.

Later edit: Sold. Topic can be closed.
    Last edited by xkyve; 07-26-2014 at 04:51 PM.