⭐ WoW BFA & Classic: Power-Leveling | Mount Farming | Achievements | Custom Orders ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast
    Blackeyes01's Avatar Member Professional Seller CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)

⭐ WoW BFA & Classic: Power-Leveling | Mount Farming | Achievements | Custom Orders ⭐

Blackeyes01 Professional Boosting Service

- About Us -

We are a professional team of hardcore World of Warcraft gamers who decided to start their boosting career on 25-07-2014. Since then we’ve had more than 400 successful transactions with 100% positive feedbacks and satisfied customers. Our main focus is quality over quantity and the most important factor that we value is your account safety. We will never do anything to put the customer’s account in danger. This is the reason why we’ve never had a suspension after over 400 successfully boosted accounts. Most of our clients choose us not only because we will provide our services in a professionally manner but because they trust us with their account and they know it will be in good hands.

- Personal Assistant Service -

After more than 4 years of WoW boosting we are now offering the personal assistant service. With this type of service you can have your own personal assistant that will be playing your account at any time you like to perform farming / time effective tasks that you choose, so that you will be able to enjoy more of your gametime and spend less time on the things you don’t like in WoW such as farming, achievement grinding etc. This type of service can be customized for each client and it can include any type of WoW service. (e.g You can purchase 3 hours of gameplay each day for up to 7 days/week where our booster would perform any task you would like, such as achievement farming, grinding, world quests and the list goes on…)

Our services cover any area of World of Warcraft, such as, but not limited to:

• Reputation Farm to Unlock Allied Races & Heritage Armor Unlock

• 110-120 Power-Leveling & World Quests Unlock & War Campaign Completion

• Warfronts & Island Expedition Services

• Ready for Raiding Gear Boost (Fresh character boosted to ~ILVL 415)

• Mount Farm (Few examples include: Invincible’s Reins, Mimiron’s Head, Ashes of Al’ar, Astral Cloud Serpent and any other mount available in-game)

• Legendary & Rare Items Farm (Few examples include: Tusks of Mannoroth, Warglaives of Azzinoth, Thunderfury, Shadowmourne and any other legendary item available in-game)

• Achievements Farm

• PVP Farm

• Pre-Order WoW Classic Services (Limited availability, contact us for more information)

• Anything else just ask on Skype

And much..much..more! Please contact us for absolutely anything! We are highly specialized on custom orders.

An example for this type of service can include the following:

• The client purchases an amount of hours, in this case we’ll give an example of 3 hours/day from Monday-Friday for 4 weeks. This means our assigned person will be logging everyday from Monday to Friday for 3 hours up to 4 weeks, to complete the required tasks.
    • If the tasks will be completed faster but the client purchased a bigger amount of hours, a refund will be given for the hours that are still left but no longer needed to complete the tasks. You will only be invoiced for the actual played hours, getting a refund for the remaining hours if we finish the order faster – in which most cases, we do. For example if you purchased 4 weeks of 3 hours/day but we will finish the job in 2 weeks by doing 3 hours/day, you will be given a refund for the remaining 2 weeks so you will be getting 50% of the paid amount back.
    • Additionally, we are also able to provide Live Streaming while playing.

The standard price for this service is €12 EUR / $14 USD €6 EUR / $7 USD per Hour.

Accepted payment methods: PayPal

Add Skype: live:blackeyes_01_1

Add Discord: Blackeyes01#0008

Originally Posted by AlDaddyBundy View Post
    I've been using this guy off and on for over a year for custom wow grinding and misc. achievements. If you're a first time buyer or skeptical about this type of service, he is your guy. He excels at delivering what he advertises, he communicates everything he is doing, his prices are low and most importantly I trust him with my account.
    Originally Posted by Resseh View Post
    I am so grateful for this service. I've had a few problems IRL and not had the motivation or time for Warcraft. But having these mounts farmed for me have relieved the pressure of my achievement addiction and impact it has on my real life.

So far he has successfully farmed 3 mounts for me. It's been the highlight of my week waiting to see this weeks drops.

I will no doubt keep adding additional mounts to my order as more raids are solable.
    Originally Posted by Resseh View Post
    He is the real deal. Very friendly and got the first of three mounts in a short amount of time.

He is very trustworthy which is so important when it comes to my account of 12 years
    Originally Posted by Vader1987 View Post
    Providing an update on my order: they got tusks of mannoroth for me and got 2 more mounts to go. i also bought some hours and they are farming Argussian Reach reputation for me. outstanding service and very professionals
    Originally Posted by fuNNNNN1 View Post
    once again i come back to this guy for some achievement farming. been using his services for two weeks. he is the best out there for these kind of services and the communication is flawless, i get updates every day with screenshots.10/10
    Originally Posted by George-Catalin View Post
    Purchased a package that contained tusks of mannoroth and invincible. got them both within 6 weeks. i would recommend this guy and will come back soon for more.
    thank you!
    Originally Posted by Kaiser. View Post
    The service was done very smoothly, no problems at all. He is a very friendly and reliable trader.
    I've now ordered the Tusks of Mannoroth farm
    Originally Posted by Aurina View Post
    And Mimiron's Head dropped this past weekend! Thanks a lot to Blackeyes01 for his service. Almost going to miss the weekly messages of "runs completed", but I'm very happy with the result.
    10/10
    Originally Posted by AlDaddyBundy View Post
    Blackeyes01, thank you for everything. Truly great work that you did, I'm impressed. To anyone considering his "farm until you get it" mount services - it is worth it. He started a few months back and just completed the order today with Mimiron's head. Will definitely be coming back for more random stuff. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by msmith65 View Post
    Wanted to give a shout-out to this guy. Very Consistent service, Extremely polite to talk to, and the Service was phenomenal. Order 2 mounts, received one of them today, and the process went smoothly! This guy is the real deal when it comes to mount farming!
    For more feedbacks please scroll through all the pages in this thread.

By contacting us you’re accepting and agreeing to our Terms of Service (“TOS”).

Terms of Service:

1. We guarantee you 100% account safety for the period we will be playing on your account and we will NEVER use any bots/programs to enhance our services. We are only providing HAND-DONE services performed by players with over 9 years experience in World of Warcraft.
    2. If you decide to sell your account/characters after you’ve purchased an order from us but the order was not yet completed, we will be able to refund only the amount for the hours that have not been completed yet (e.g If you bought 20 hours in a week but after we’ve done 10 hours you sold the account, we will be able to refund you the amount for the remaining 10 hours that will no longer be performed).
    3. If you use any type of cheats/hacks/exploits outside of the boosting time we will not be held responsible in case of loss of your account. We will be able to provide a refund for the amount of hours not performed as mentioned in the clause above.

We reserve the right to modify our Terms of Service ("TOS") at any time.

Last edited by Blackeyes01; 03-15-2019 at 05:03 PM.

marcus188's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    bought full flex on my warrior everything was done in 2 hours, got flexible heirloom too!
    going to buy again next week. thanks!!

onlinezero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Bought from these guys and everything went fast and ok, can recommend.

Blackeyes01's Avatar Member Professional Seller CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)

screenshot from the last boosting yesterday night!
    Last edited by Blackeyes01; 02-11-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Last edited by Blackeyes01; 07-27-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Normal run boost feedback:

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Normal Garrosh only boost tonight, only 25 euro, piloted

Henrik Anthun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    bought a garrosh kill, even tho nothing dropped for my Lock it took no time and was done nicely

joakim043's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    i strongly recommend this raid boosting guys. fast runs. no scam, cheap prices and nice ppl. have like i did

Malek1980's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Bought a flex 4, brilliant quick run no problems at all.

Sinestium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Even though I was quite reluctant to share my account, as I had never ever used a service like this before.
    It all turned out well in the end, even though I didn't get any loot (I used the Garrosh service), I did get my mount ^^
    So all in all, worth it. Great communication through Skype and it was done in under 30 mins.
    Would recommend!

Kazzula's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Awesome Service

Contacted ALYN_WANTED by Skype this evening & was offered instantly full Flex clear that i wanted (P2 to P4),

No waiting around, No hassle, Everything went as smooth as silk,

Was great to be in a raid where there were no wipes & to see some of the bosses steamrollered was awesome,

Will be using them again 2 moro for a Garrosh normal Kill will leave feedback for that also!

Would recomend these 100% proper efficent fast service cannot praise enough, Thanks to you & the others that made the Raid run so smoothly

aymahf's Avatar Private CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Lovable guy! awesome service. Bought garrosh only and was done in no time! I highly recommend this guy!

Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast