OsiriS "Garage" Sale ● Dispersion WoW Website ● Darkspear Realm ● Stormrage Realm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

osiri12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OsiriS "Garage" Sale ● Dispersion WoW Website ● Darkspear Realm ● Stormrage Realm

Greetings everyone,

Welcome to my "garage" sale thread, a thread where I will be offering you, for a limited time only, my work done on Dispersion WoW, including the main Darkspear Realm and the Beta Realm Stormrage, a 255 Unique Server.

Disclaimer!

This is not a thread where I will discuss the "breakup story" between me and Dispersion, but just to make things clear and easy to understand. I will say that I was and still am accused of selling the Dispersion WoW Source while I was one of the owners, that being the #1 reason of my "firing". Now, after almost a month since I am no longer working for Dispersion, I'm going to offer the work I have done on Dispersion for the past 3 years plus some extra stuff, this way fighting back and ending the story. I am trully sorry for all those that were part of the Dispersion Community and knew me, and I am not asking them to either understand my actions or seek for the real truth.

For now I will be selling the following products:

1. Website
    2. Darkspear Realm
    3. Stormrage Realm

1. Website

Dispersion WoW Website (including the psd files) and the Data Base.

2. Darkspear Realm

If you are into the wow scene, you might already know a lot of stuff about the realm I have been working on in the past 3 years. It includes all the "default" features an I80 Realm MUST have, beeing both PVE and PVP oriented. Some features that I could easily come up with : unique transmogrification engine, Guild Leveling System with over 24 Guild Perks ( gold increase, vendor discounts, guild summon, mount up speed increase, etc.), custom VIP system with VIP Perks, Legendary VIP Rank, Free Transmog Token, Free Items Token, Custom Mounts, Cata/MOP Content, Azshara Crater PVP Map, World Chat with ignore option and anty spam, and a dozen more things I can't just remember now - Log on the realm and check it out.

This is one of the TOP Instant 80 Realms, peaking at it finest over 700 Players Online, and having a steady income monthly, ( for most of the people interested in WoW Private Servers owning, a piggy bank).

What you can buy :
    Dispersion WoW Darkspear Realm latest Source,
    Dispersion WoW Darkspear DataBase ( The data base I have been working in the past months that has some of the new 5.4.2 content, fixes, game changes. This is not the current Data Base Dispersion is using. They are using just the old data base from December 2013 ),
    Dispersion WoW Darkspear patch-4.mpq ( not the current patch Dispersion Uses. Same as the DataBase, has multiple changes and content added ),
    Dispersion WoW Accounts Info (pm for info. This will be an unique sell).

3. Stormrage Realm

This was a custom realm that I have been working on during the summer of 2013, a 255 Level Server that was aiming to change the 255 realms scene. During the time I have worked on it, I managed to change the stat system, game mechanincs and balance out the classes. It was opened as a beta realm, and peaked near 200 players in the first day of release ( with no advertising whatsoever beside being under the Dispersion name and a forum thread annoucing the opening ), and during the next week had a normal peak of 80-100 players. Due to the lack of time and lack of content, I eventually had to close the realm, even though it managed to bring several big donations.

Some details :
    The starting zone is located at the Dark Portal @ Azeroth, and the mall is located at the Dark Portal @ outland.
    You are starting at level 100, with 71 Talent Points, and you are supposed to level up to 255 into dungeons, with custom quests, quests that will be showing up the server "lore".
    Every time you get to a certain level you are teleported back into the starting zone, recieving gear for your level and a new quest for the next dungeon.
    You will end up at level 255 having 91 talent points and a ~80k HP non-geared.
    The gear system is custom and made so there can be a balance between casters and melee classes.
    Depending on you talent specs, certain limitation are added. All classes with mana will recieve a 80k mana limit if they choose a melee spec. Same goes for healers and casters.
    All the spells have been modded so you will eventually go out of mana after a few minutes, and need to use talents or mana potions to regain the mana - this prevents the solo healing or solo dpsing in raids.
    Tank classes have been nerfed so they can't solo tank bosses.
    The normal stats have been changedm certain nerfs and limits being added to keep the balance.
    The use of professions has been removed, besides quests which will give keys to you access to certain zones, zkeys that require crafting.
    There is currently only one dugeon scripted besides the leveling dungeons - Shadowfang Keep. All bosses have scripts and have been tested so they will somehow put a certain difficulty level even to good geared players.
    All the spells used by the bosses have been core edited to be used for 255 levels.
    There is a donation gear, that is 15-20% better than the Shadowfang Keep gear. Custom donation packs have been made also, providing certain discounts.
    The main realm idea is to prevent Illidan from getting back/ressurected.

What you can buy :
    Stormrage Source
    Stormage Data Base
    Stormrage patch - it's a small one, as the realm was never intented to contain any cata/mop content.

Note that the stormrage realm is using an outdated version of the Darkspear Source, and certain things should be updated before being used for live realms (anti packet flood, exploits and so on - you can easy add those if you purchase the Darkspear source as well)

Prices:

Dispersion WoW Website + PSD + Database - 50$
    Darkspear Realm ( source, database, dbcs, patch ) - 300$ ( copy ), for unique rights contact me.
    Stormrage Realm ( source, database, dbcs, patch ) - 250$ ( copy ), for unique rights contact me.

Final words
    This is a sale thread. It is meant for pre-sale questions and vouches.
    Note that this will be a multiple buyers sale, unless somebody wants to buy unique rights.
    The unique buyer will also get the full commits log.
    All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
    You cannot share or distribute anything you buy.
    I reserve the right to refuse certain users.

Contact: Skype: osiris_doom ( before adding me include your ******* username and purchase details or questions ) or PM me.

Payment Methods

I will be accepting the following methods as payment options : PayPal (as a gift only), Skrill (moneybookers), Payoneer and BitCoins.

OsiriS "Garage" Sale ● Dispersion WoW Website ● Darkspear Realm ● Stormrage Realm
    Emisary's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/16
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can vouch for him.Good luck!