Or WTT 563 Warlock (challenger title) and many other 90s 115$ flat OR hearthstone acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CookieCookie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or WTT 563 Warlock (challenger title) and many other 90s 115$ flat OR hearthstone acc

Original owner of the account here, created in 2006 this account is amazing. Good amount of vanities and feats of strength.

563 warlock, several normal BiS's, 3v3 challenger and has many titles and mounts.

5 other 90s include:
    Paladin~490 (herbalist and miner with 310 flight)
    Mage~520
    Priest 530
    Shaman~450
    Monk~520

bunch of other alts 1 70 and the rest are above 80.

about 10k gold on this account, pally can farm 2k gold/hr easy.

Want to know more skype me at CookieCookieWookie. I can walk you through the account via skype talk (sharing screen) if you want.
    Only selling for 115$ OR a good hearthstone account. But i'm open to all offers!

Serious buyers only.

Or WTT 563 Warlock (challenger title) and many other 90s 115$ flat OR hearthstone acc
    CookieCookie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New price 90$ Also willing to trade for other game accounts: Hearthstone, LoL (bronze 3 or lower, love me some low elo games), WoW accounts, Rift, Etc.