Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When your suspension ends does it just unlock your account automatically?

It's been a week as of today and pretty sure it has been over 168 hours. Still says suspended when trying to log in.

Have any of you gotten suspended and were able to log in after the timer expired?

When your suspension ends does it just unlock your account automatically?
    Midi12's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe after investigations it turned into a permanent ban.

Cromon's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its probably at the end of the day or so. I cant imagine they think this is a very pressing matter.

Altnob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Midi12 View Post
    Maybe after investigations it turned into a permanent ban.
    It still says suspended and I'm still able to log in to my wildstar account on the website. Permanently banned accounts are not allowed to log into the website or support.

asaphelps's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    It still says suspended and I'm still able to log in to my wildstar account on the website. Permanently banned accounts are not allowed to log into the website or support.
    I had this same issue. After sending them an email they replied,

Originally Posted by wildstar View Post
    I have reviewed the details of the action you have appealed, as well as any past actions on your account. After careful consideration of the information available to us (including your appeal), we regret to inform you that we are unable to supply the proof you are seeking. Our cheat detection system is highly complex and confidential. As such we are not at liberty to disclose those detection methods. We are very confident in their accuracy, and the penalty imposed upon your account will stand.

We are confident in the decision to terminate the account. Please keep in mind that WildStar is a global game with standards of behavior that must be upheld.

You are welcome to submit additional questions, however, we do not want to give you the impression that anything you say or do will reverse or alter the decision to close your account.

Regards,

Aaron
    WildStar Support Team
    Logging in also says suspended not banned so I wonder if they differentiate between the two.

Scler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found several strings in the client relating to account:

Code:
    Your account has another character still in the world.  Please try again in a minute.
    Your account has been banned.
    Your account has been kicked.
    This account has been banned.
    This account has been locked by customer support.
    This account has been suspended for 3 days.
    This account has been suspended for 3 hours.
    This account has been temporarily locked due to too many login failures.
    This account is currently suspended.  Please contact Customer Support for assistance.
    Your WildStar account is temporarily suspended for $ln hours.  Please try logging in again after this time.
    When my account was first suspended, it received the last message and it had been about 5 hours since it was suspended so it said about 163 hours to go. I checked my email and sure enough, there was an email from ncshaft telling me my account had been temporarily suspended for 168 hours for third party exploit, using the standard boilerplate message.

I then responded to that email telling them I hadn't done anything and asking them when this happened. I sent the response and I immediately received a new email stating my subscription had been cancelled even though I hadn't done it myself. I tried logging in again and the login message had changed to "This account is currently suspended. Please contact Customer Support for assistance."

So now, I am no longer suspended for 160 plus hours, it appears and has automatically changed based upon my email response which I believe must have been scanned by a filter and finding certain keywords could have placed it into a different category which possibly makes it appear that I am in fact guilty and the time restriction was removed and placed into a indefinite suspended state in which I need to wait for some "investigation" to occur.

All this time I had not received the auto email response from ncsoft to my reply. I took them 4 days to respond to me giving me the exact email message as posted above by asaphelps with the exception of the name changed to "Justine"

Currently, when I try to login on my account, I still get the last message and I can still login to the website and my ticket is still open and being "investigated" and have added comments to keep it alive and open...

I haven't given up trying to recover it but I don't think it will be, unfortunately.

Whether or not the message with the word 'banned' is/has been used, I wonder, but it would take other people coming forward to admit that is the message they receive.

Scler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took just over 2 weeks for them to reply and lift the suspension and I was able to login right away. They gave me some free time codes for my inconvenience so at least there is that. I hope you get your account back also.