0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] Tycoon Add-on

Hey everyone, so I've been doing some research about gold making in WoW, and I found this add on that it seems to be really good, but it's a paid add on :/

Does anyone have any thoughts about this add on? Please give me some feedback, and if someone could give the addon away for free it would be really cool!

[REQUEST] Tycoon Add-on
    Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by intrix22 View Post
    Hey everyone, so I've been doing some research about gold making in WoW, and I found this add on that it seems to be really good, but it's a paid add on :/

Does anyone have any thoughts about this add on? Please give me some feedback, and if someone could give the addon away for free it would be really cool!
    You can find it in the Elite guides section but that requires Donor status or higher

stb1amt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by intrix22 View Post

It WILL be in the Elite Section, this will be because of 'mawds' either moving it or the Donor + purposely putting it there

Originally Posted by alche001 View Post
    You can find it in the Elite guides section but that requires Donor status or higher
    Therefore, it will be online, just go to a pirate site and download it, would be easier to be honest.

Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its pretty awefull tbh,

I would suggest looking through the consortium and useing free addons like TSM

intrix22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nevodark View Post
    Its pretty awefull tbh,

I would suggest looking through the consortium and useing free addons like TSM
    The consortium?? TSM? how does that work? Sorry I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff :/

t0liman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the addon TradeSkill Master 2, and all of the side addons off of curse (use the client, it's faster.)

then you need to set it up,

which usually takes about 5-50 hours, depending on how complex your sales and item crafting is.
    (also, remember to logout of your bank alt after you make changes to TSM, to save TSM changes, it's a whore to put it all in place)

the consortium forums on stormspire.net are where you can ask "questions" (don't ask questions, they'll crucify you), there's a series of video guides on how to get it working, but there's some good setup wizards for stage 1 TSM (making and selling things), stage 2 is setting up banks, mailing items automatically to crafters and bank alts, and warehousing on various alts, stage 3 is setting up shopping lists to buy items and flip them for a profit, or for stocking for crafters.

check out some youtube videos or blog posts on how to set up a profession for the first time, how to set prices for common items, and the hierarchy for everyday items.

e.g. i have a category for gear, with branches for soulbound, (in case some gear or quest items show up in the list, it's just a category to not sell items) boa (for convenience), timeless isle plate, TI cloth (to mail to alts), MoP BoEs (to sell at higher base prices), boe groups for vanilla/BC/LK/Cata items, one for weapons and offhand items, and a few extra transmog categories.

another for battle pets, with looted pets, level 1, level 1-20, level 25, rare/exotic pets, TCG pets, holiday pets,

the more obsequious items, like cloth, leather, and ore, you'll have to set up all the professions you have first, because sometimes they get moved into the wizard-created subcategories by the TSM setup wizard when you launch it on alts.

once you've done that, which is recommended, then just make a gathering category under professions, then move cloth, ore, leather, scraps and some of the shared items away from the auto-created categories into the Professions category. There's another way to do this through importing a TSM list, but i don't have a good list for making this easy.

Stormspire.net, hosts the TSM forums aka the consortium
    TSM General Shopping Lists

and you can force import the items into this list, which makes selling and mailing, storing and crafting easier. then you move cloth, leather and ore into separate priced categories, one for MoP cloth, one for everything else. and do the same for mop leather, other leather types, and so on, this way you can limit or repost or set prices slightly higher than normal for vanilla level gear to gouge fresh 90's levelling a profession, etc.

IDK. it takes hours to do all this, it's incredibly time consuming. but i can repost 1500 items 3 times a week in ~3 hours. taking 600+ items out of the mail, and reposting it in an hour isn't too shabby.