WoD Beta key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: WoD Beta key

Gliggles's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoD Beta key

I have 5 keys I'm looking to get rid of for like 35 bucks a pop, respond here if you're interested and we can hop in mumble or i can give you my skype, either or works. Thanks!!

WoD Beta key
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!

WATCH OUT. 1 Rep, 1 post? You joined this month??? Are you gonna dupe someone else into your schemes? The question you have to ask yourselves is this: Why would someone sell Beta keys that are going for 100 Euros for 35 DOLLARS? The rule of thumb is, if its too good to be true, it usually is.

Bottom line folks: Buy from trusted members who have been around a while, members who have much to lose if they try to scam you. Thats all im gonna say.

-Xcure-
    Last edited by xcureanddisease; 07-11-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Gliggles's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, It seems my first post didnt go through, so I'll try again. I'm not trying to scam anyone, I just made this account today, I don't even know what ownedcore is used for unless ur buying/selling gold. Secondly our whole guild was able to secure beta invites one way or another, and we had 5 keys left over, so we could either sell them or sit on them for new trials. Thirdly, I took a shot in the dark trying this site out, I figured I wouldnt even sell them anyway, for the exact reason u listed, low rep and low coins (whatever that means) I just thought I would try and as far as my pricing goes, I saw alot of different numbers so i picked one I thought might be something people would be interested in. The keys are legit and I will gladly speak with anyone in mumble/skype about it if need be. Thanks again and have a good day.