[H/A] [EU] N&P Challenge modes carries - 100% SELFPLAY + Done in 2 hours + CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

N&P Boosts's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H/A] [EU] N&P Challenge modes carries - 100% SELFPLAY + Done in 2 hours + CHEAP!

Hello OwnedCore!

Who are we?

We're 3 players from top tier guilds in Europe selling challenge mode boosts. We've been boosting together for almost a year now with great feedback since the start and now we're looking to branch out to OwnedCore!

What are we offering?

We offer some of the smoothest challenge mode carries you can find. For €60 we'll run you through all 9 challenge mode golds which will get you the following:

Challenge mode transmogrification for your character
    The Undaunted title
    Your choice of Ancient Pandaren Phoenix
    430 Achievement points
    Teleport spells to each of the instances we complete - 9 in total
    None of the above will be unobtainable when Warlords of Draenor arrives!

Prices in summary:

9/9 gold + all rewards SELFPLAY: €60
    9/9 gold + all rewards PILOTED: €45
    9/9 heroic dungeons (Needed to be able to enter challenge modes): €30

Are there any requirements?

There are a few.

You'll need 6x Invisibility Potions - Make sure they're 18second duration!
    We use Skype for communication so you'll need to have it installed. A mic is preferred but you don't really need to speak, just listen!
    9/9 Heroic dungeons COMPLETED! We can help you through them if you'd prefer, but we ask for an extra €30 as they take just as long as the challenge modes themselves. If you don't wish to pay extra, please check your achievements tab and mouse over the 10 achievement points next to each achievement and ensure that the character you wish to come on has completed each achievement - Having them on one character doesn't allow you to enter challenge modes on them all.

Are there any server or faction restrictions?

Nope! We can do the entire run cross-realm, and we have characters on both Alliance and Horde.

So how exactly does it work?

First we'll add you to Skype. From there we'll either accept payment and complete your run immediately or agree on a date and time to do it if we're fully booked or if you're not available right away. We're almost literally online all day every day so we can work around any schedule.

I see you guys are new to OwnedCore... do you have any feedback I can look at?

Yes! I can't post links to the WoW site here, so if you'd like to see our feedback ask me when you add me to Skype and i'll link you our posts.

Okay sounds great! How can I get in touch?

Add my Skype if you have any questions, want to inquire about a custom request or would like to book your challenge mode carry! If you don't get a response quickly, try adding pooya.aramideh - one of us will be around.

Also offering assistance with proving grounds, Warlock green fire quest, brawler's guild etc - Ask in Skype!
    Last edited by N&P Boosts; 07-09-2014 at 07:18 AM.

[H/A] [EU] N&P Challenge modes carries - 100% SELFPLAY + Done in 2 hours + CHEAP!