WoW account with entire b.net - 5. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cyagustin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account with entire b.net - $265.

Ok so to start off, I am the original owner of this account if you buy this account off me I will send you a photocopy of my drivers license, provide you with at least 2 cd-keys and any information that will provide you full access to the account. I am asking for $265 total, no more no less.

WoW account:
    Active till July 27th.
    5 level 90 characters. (Monk, Priest, Mage, Paladin & DK.)
    108ish mounts.
    Over 35 titles. (Including Duelist, Warbound, Arena Master and more.)
    Over 200 pets. (Including many rare ones you can't get anymore.)
    Account does have Warlords of Draenor expac.

[I xfered my main off that account but, the account still has many rare feats of strength like s9/10 Gladiator and vanilla Grand Marshal.]

This battle.net account has Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Main character is a wizard with legendaries and rares.

This battle.net includes Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

This battle.net includes Warcraft 3.

This battle.net has over $200 worth spent on decks in hearthstone. So there are many legendary cards.

Like I said I am asking for $265, my skype is cyagustin1128 add me if you're interested.

WoW account with entire b.net - 5.