masterpiece account. 14 90s. spec tiger. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vendettafrost1986's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

masterpiece account. 14 90s. spec tiger.

Hello all. I have decided to throw my account out there to see if there is any interest in this great piece of work. I will list as much of the account as I can. people often say "too much to list", that very well may be the case here, but I am going to try

Thrall US (with the execption of my couple alliance toons on Darkspear US)

ach points 15280

2 boa weapons from garrosh (normal) caster staff and agi pole arm
    progression is 8/14 heroic

game time current. reoccuring sub, sub will clearly not come with the account, it is up to you to maintain the sub fee,

game has also been upgraded to warlords or dranor.

toon list

565 frost/unholy deathknight-co main (gem and cape)

575 warlock (gem and cape also sexy challenge mode gold transmog.)

534 ret paladin

541 elemental shaman

573 balance druid has 552 feral off set (gem and cape. both sets)

544 hunter

563 mage

566 shadow priest (gem and cape)

511 MW monk

additional warlock 542

544 rogue

alliance toons

540 warrior ( pvp set) ally

550 WW monk mostly pvp set.

522 feral druid

every profession is maxed. several scribes to pump out those darkmoon faire cards early in warlords to make some serious gold

account currently has 150k-ish gold on it

main has 53 titles.

163 mounts. including but not limited to spectral tiger, thundering ruby cloud serpent, thundering cobalt cloud serpent. jeweled onyx panther, grand expidition yak (reforge mount) saphire panther and mechano hog, sandstone drake, and many many more.

account is in very good standing with guild and server.

account has never, ever been botted.

why i am selling.
    honestly i get lost alot with so many level capped characters, i would like to start a new and reroll something from scratch with out being tempted to go play on a bigger character. i would also like to pick myself up a better computer. so needless to say of course i am in no huge rush to sell this masterpiece of work. just wanted to throw this out there and see if there is any interest in high end buyers.

more than willing to send screen shots and whatever information you might need. also upon purchase if you need help in setting up an authenticator to seal the account from any other access, i can assist with that as well.

im willing to knock price down if you do not want the gold or tcg pets that I have.. as i will just be starting a new account and can get that all back from a friend.

with the account will come my hearthstone account (its the same battle net account)
    has 16 legendary cards. various epic/golden cards

your payment will clearly be made as gift. I know I am new here, but I know how to not get scammed.

reply to post if interested. pitch me your best offer. the worst I can do is say no.

edit; for obvious reasons, I can't link armories. willing to meet up in game and show you everything though. come hang out!
    Last edited by Vendettafrost1986; 07-02-2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: adding information

masterpiece account. 14 90s. spec tiger.