CHALLENGE MODE BOOST █ ► Eu 39€◄ACC SHARE► 55$ US ◄█► Eu 69€ ◄SELFPLAY► 79$ US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast
    BravoBOOST's Avatar Banned Professional Boosting service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHALLENGE MODE BOOST █ ► Eu 39€◄ACC SHARE► 55$ US ◄█► Eu 69€ ◄SELFPLAY► 79$ US

Originally Posted by Michael20112 View Post
    I have paid for Hellfire Citadel boost ( self play ) and challenge mode boost self play. All at once, they did deliver as promised. I can only recommend this service ++++++++++
    Originally Posted by jas0n22 View Post
    Had my CM 8/8 self play last night, they had to changed my time earlier for some and but it was ok for me. Ran all 8 instances once even though i died a few times in each 1. So my order was a success!
    Originally Posted by BokalisCaa View Post
    Paid couple hours ago VIP Us account share for my hunter, all vent good, awesome customer support via skype and on website too, Strongly recommend BravoBoost challenge mode boost service
    Originally Posted by staysafeops View Post
    Great quick service, used for challenge modes - US Alliance. Guided easily through the process via their support. No Hassle...will definitely be using again.
    Originally Posted by JohnCedmin View Post
    Great service 100% Legit guys ++++ they use to provide BRF Heroic run on EU Horde side, and Challenge mode both Self played
    Originally Posted by emir View Post
    I use to order last night VIP self play EU horde, all done, awesome skilled players, awesome service ++++ Great service, delivered as promised instantly after Payment, I been asked to cofrm money via PayPal and I did, got boosted instantly after it +++++++
    Originally Posted by Dzina47 View Post
    Boost was provided Instantly as VIP Self play order what else to say BravoBoost is an awesome service for sure.
    The whole challenge mode boost took about 3 hours I been playing my warrior with them all time, no single wipe
    I guess it explain everything how skilled those guys are, this been my secnd time I have buyed service from them, first time it was on my DK and now it was warrior
    For sure I will use them agian, HIGHLY RECOMMANDED

Mature guys 10/10
    Skilled 100/100
    Friendly 10/10
    Funny 10/10
    Support 10/10

Originally Posted by kenat View Post
    Great communication (I knew what was going on all the time)
    I took VIP Account share on my Druid ( they been instantly, and they make me feel like Very Important Person ) so its worth it
    Friendly service I had loads of questions, they have answered them even after I found HOW IT WORKS tab on their website.
    I was able to log in whenever I wanted and the boost would continue when I wanted to)
    Secure 100% (due to the VPN and skype communication)
    They care about their customers

Cheap +++++
    Strong recommand ++++++
    Highly professional players +++++++++
    Awesome support +++++++
    Originally Posted by S_o_M View Post
    they provided the boost in a couple of hours over 2 days since they and me were busy, thanks for the service, can recommend it!
    Originally Posted by ChristofferBoss View Post
    Took account share for my warrior yesterday around 19:00, and left them info, and I vent outside with my wife, they use to call me my cell phone to provide them authenticator code so they can log in and I did. I don't know how they mange to complete it I can't even find a grp as tank that's why I took this boost it been rough for me while trying to pug it. Super fast service, great support on skype, I vouch for those guys, if You are looking for challenge mode boost I highly recommend Them.

Christoffer

Originally Posted by Tocool15 View Post
    Carried my Rdruid through gold really fast, even tho i was undergeared!, Very skilled players and cheapst on the market, highly reccomended Will buy again!
    Originally Posted by Tocool15 View Post
    Finished the entire run under 3 hours. highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by Robin Berberat View Post
    Awesome Service, bought a piloted VIP-Boost. After quickly meeting up on Skype I got scheduled for the next day and everything was done superquick. I am absolutely satisfied and can only recommend this service to anyone. These guys are absolute pros and know what they're doing. Questions were also answered very quick.
    100/100 for this service, would buy again and again.
    Originally Posted by Falco76 View Post
    Extremely satisfied with this service. Did the challenge modes very quickly and without fail. They also provided a stream for me to watch. Definitely recommend.
    Originally Posted by chaddg View Post
    Excellent service. They have been helpful throughout! Highly recommend to anyone looking to get these pesky challenge modes out of the way.
    Originally Posted by mithjack View Post
    Quick, good and streamed, they contacted via skype, explained what needed and when i give my account they endended the rush in no time ^^.

I will contact them in the future
    Originally Posted by TunmzaSe View Post
    Last night 01.17.2015 around 23:45 I have placed account share order on their website for my hunter and boost 8/8.
    They instantly contacted me on skype and I shared deitals of my account with them and vent for sleep and GUESS WHAT ITS DONE!
    The support their provide and delivery time is just awesome, great support, great Service! what more can i say,
    PS They didint touch my golds and I have loads of it

100% Legit ++++++
    100% Recommended +++++++
    100% Safe ++++++
    100% Best boost team I ever meet.

Originally Posted by Kyrositbnk View Post
    Last night I have paid for selfplay 8/8 Challenge Mode boost on my mage, those guys are real proffesionals,
    we haven't wipe at all, had one brake of 10 min called by awesome hunter ( the guy witch use to guide me during run)
    totaly it use to take around 3 hours for them with me to complete challenge mode boost. Idk how its posibile for a warrior to tank those dungeons,
    and to have priest healer but whatever all what I can say about them, funny guys, professionals, mature. And its Worth every single cent and euro I have paid to them.
    If you are looking for safe runs, and safe payment I suggest you to use those guys. Recommended them aswell instantly to all of mine friends.

Here is screenshot of my awesome MAGE!

Originally Posted by Stojko View Post

I buyed last night CM wod boost for my death knight account share, very professional they turned on live stream while playing my death knight, awesome guys been able to see their tricks, if you are looking for cheap challenge mode boost use those guys 100% legit
    Originally Posted by dionnz View Post
    Hi there, i ordered a gold cm carry for my pala and even though they had a problem with druid healer, they managed to do it, even late after their raid !
    The people here at bravoboost answer your question almost at any time and , and are tracking the progress for you, the acc share was safe and well done.
    I can only recommend bravoboost !
    Thank you very much guys ( and excuse for being nervous sometimes first time acc sharing)

+rep !
    Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
    nice buyer, recommended !
    Originally Posted by fratelli View Post
    i took the challenge it was really fast. they are really polite and kind all the time. thanks a lot .
    Originally Posted by medbear View Post
    Bought the 8/8 gold challenge boost
    Originally Posted by Babadurion View Post
    Received boost today for a full CM mode. They logged in, did their job and finished of as promised. Great stuff. Now we are all pleased!

Originally Posted by Wbalex View Post
    A very fast and nice run, The ppl where nice and skilled! Completed in under 3h wich is AWESOME! Can strongly recomend them Thx alot guys!
    Originally Posted by Powershot View Post
    I buyed 8/8 cm wod boost and it was fast and professional the whole time. Funny and awesome guys btw.
    Originally Posted by zoranda View Post
    I just buyed challenge mode boost Good service and Polite good players
    Originally Posted by xindk View Post
    I bought the challange mode boost and 1 hour later the boost startet. Very nice guys, they help you a lot turing the challange mode dungeons.

I can recommand it to everyone who wants a safe and good service!

great guys, it was a plassure to play with you
    Originally Posted by Drab View Post
    I bought a boost from BravoBoost via account-sharing, they made the job done, and now I'll go MOG my new weapons!

Originally Posted by Nespire View Post
    I got boosted for 9/9 CM gold!
    They replied the just a minute after i contacted them, and was given the whole package!
    They played on my toon, and i was talking with them on skype during the whole proccess!
    They are really awesome! and i'm gonna kill with style from now on!
    I really reccomend these guys!

Thanks alot!

Originally Posted by Ralleboi View Post
    Was fast and cheap got my boost done in 2 hours nice guys guided me on skype, and had patience. Would buy from them because they are the best I could find after searching for a long time. I AM VERY HAPPY WUHU!
    Originally Posted by Glotai View Post
    Very nice guys, friendly and they help you so you don't die all the time! 2nd boost from them. I LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by apexmind92 View Post
    Originally Posted by Besley160 View Post
    A very fast series of runs done by people who know the runs inside out. The guidance given is fantastic and the speed at which I completed them was brilliant.I would highly recommend these runs to anyone who is looking to quickly complete their challenge mode runs on any of their characters before they are removed from the game.

Thanks very much to the BravoBoost team!
    Originally Posted by Patrick Bob View Post
    I got boosted for the Warlock "Green Fire" quest, it was fast and smooth - 100% secure at all time. - I can recommend them if you're looking for a boost.
    Originally Posted by Meraklija View Post
    I recived boost from these guys for my main char yesterday they was very fast and professional group and after my first boost immediately i make deal for second character.I just say good thisng and can recomend these guys rly good group thanks again BravoBoost team.

Originally Posted by Limpen View Post
    BravoBoost was all in all pretty great. The whole 9/9 run took about two and a half hour, give or take. We had one little slip up but no wipes at all! So compared to the wipe fest I had with my friends this was a really pleasant and relaxed experience!.. As far as that goes for Challenge Modes.
    Once again a big thanks to the guys over at BravoBoost!

Originally Posted by Punk420 View Post
    Bought the boost and a group was formed for me an hour later. Got all of them pretty smooth with very few wipes. Overall a very good run, easy payment and fast service. If you want to buy a boost, I can nothing but recommend this.

And my character looks awesome now
    Originally Posted by lunatis View Post
    Hi.

This are some seriously dedicated players to the cause. If you wan't things done, and for a good price (at least compared to what I've found) this are the persons you should rely on.
    The leader knows what he is doing, and if you follow what he says there's no way you will fail this.
    If in the future i need a boost and they are available, I know where to come (if they keep up with the good prices)

Thanks Bravo team!

Originally Posted by DosSantosLA View Post
    it was totaly strange for me the guy witch provide this boost was spaming on my realm ( Stormscale EU ) that he sells Challange Modes! And once I added a skype he gived me this topic, after some chat on skype I use to take a risk and to send full amount via paypal as gift for SoO 14-14 25man heroic loot run + garosh mount. 2 Days after I got invited as they use to promiss me. And I killed all 14-14 Hc bosses and got some awesome loots 8 items, sadly 0 from coins! After that I use to decide to buy a CM boost but this time they asked for my account and I use to provide informations and my hunter got boosted during time I was on job. I STRONGLY RECOMMANDED ! YOU BravoBoost , VERY PROFESSIONAL!

Originally Posted by Glotai View Post
    Fast easy boost, It's cheap and the people are really friendly, they help you along the dungeons, so how you what to do.

Originally Posted by Limpen View Post
    BravoBoost has once again struck gold! Literally. I bought my second 9/9 CM boost today and they once again delivered with ease.
    The boost took about 3~ish hours and you can't argue with results.
    Originally Posted by Frederiik1337 View Post
    Recommended by many, was a bit sceptic at the beginning. But I have to admit professional & friendly for a cheap price What more do you need?
    Bought the full package 9/9 was done in 3 hours.
    Best CM boost you can get can only recommend.

Originally Posted by Mikito View Post
    I just got boosted by BraveBoost and it went really smooth with friendly and funny people. They are all very good and they know what to do and how to do it.
    I really recommend BraveBoost for all who needs anything boosted!
    Come and get your transmog before it's too late guys!
    Originally Posted by Patrick Bob View Post
    I got boosted for CM with my warlock, it was fast and smooth - 100% secure at all time. - I even missed some heroics to enter the cm before, i payed for all of it up front so was no problem, these guys are pro and if you're looking for a quick CM boost before it goes away! I say go with them, its cheap and the best.I have even bought the "Green Fire" also, if you're looking to achieve the fell flame.
    Originally Posted by David Wibom View Post
    Quick and fast run done by proffesion people ! 10/10 would buy again
    Originally Posted by Bloodbanee View Post
    I got boosted 9/9 CM Gold Run on my Mage. Great Runs, Great Guys!!!
    I definitely recommend their services!

Originally Posted by Emizu View Post
    Great boost, loads of fun, they stuck with me even though i ****ed up several times, just goes to prove that they are nice and extremly good and patient with you which is important imo. i would recommend these guys to all the people i know that want CM boosts. also felt relaxed and at ease talking to them. it was also very quick. so in a short version, if you want CM boost, quickly and have shitloads of fun at the same time go to these guys! peace out amen
    Originally Posted by nicoroidzz View Post
    FANTASTIC service, haven't tried anything better than Bravo Boost. Fast, friendly and proffesional. Im glad for choosing Bravo Boost.
    I recommend Bravo to my friends !
    Originally Posted by savvas View Post
    I am always a bit cautious when i see these things advertised. However, these guys were the cheapest (to my knowledge), and they were available since first chat. While the price is cheap and lower than most, you do have to play your own character and know pretty much what you are doing. This isn't one of those deals that you can just sit back and do nothing...you have to take part. They do however show you the ropes, from the smallest to the largest detail. There were times that we wiped (my fault), but everyone was cool about it and just kept going. Overall, very good experience and will def be doing some future business with them. I personally recommend them, and i am always online if someone wants to debate their service. My Bnet ID is SavvasK#2385.
    Originally Posted by DaDud View Post
    I found these guys randomly and I was amazed by the price they will do Challenge modes for. At first I didn't believe they can sell it so cheap, but we talked over skype and they were really professional. However, as the guy above me states - you have to take part, but those guys explain everything you need to know in understandable english.From my personal experience I couldn't find any cheaper price for my boost.If you need to do your challenge modes before they go away DEFINITELY choose Bravo Boost.
    Originally Posted by Vilcanis13 View Post
    I recieved a boost from Bravoboost, and they are freaking awesome! The best service, and cheapest i've ever experienced. can be recommened!
    Originally Posted by ARTUME View Post
    BravoBoost Great job. They are decent players. Please keep it boost up guys. Cheapest and best service.
    Originally Posted by Khalid334 View Post
    I have recievd a boost lately from BravoBOOST, it was Surpisingly Cheap, fast, and efficient.
    Now i have the challenges: Gold achievement and got all the rewards from the lower achievements.
    I'd like to suggest using the service and trying to for your self and you won't be disapponted.
    Originally Posted by Toastishdarth View Post
    Asked for boost 5min later i sat in a group ready to go. fast service and good setup very cheap. proffesional work.
    Originally Posted by Bassevents View Post
    Cheapest offer I could find. Every run went smooth without any problem. I'm very pleased!
    Originally Posted by belsebuub477 View Post
    I got boosted by you guys everything went smooth and fast. ill surelu recommend you to others
    Originally Posted by Vmmasterus View Post
    It was really fun and fast,cheap aswell.Really nice group!!
    Originally Posted by tsunamidan View Post
    Very quick series of runs by some great guys. Very enjoyable to speak with on Skype and ran through all the tactics quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for Challenge Modes as I simply don't think you could find a better group of players.
    Originally Posted by Jixe View Post
    Just received CM boost on my main, fast and smooth run. Very clear instruction from the leader. 10/10 would buy again.
    Originally Posted by Fransson978 View Post
    very good and fast, they were realy good at explaining the tacts.
    Originally Posted by Locky123666 View Post
    Amazing boost, really quick, lovely lads and assembling the picture was the most fun ever. It's worth buying the boost just to put the picture together.
    Originally Posted by Scifo345 View Post
    I recieved a boost from Bravoboost, they are great, fast, cheap and i love it.
    Thank You very much and GL. recommended!!
    Originally Posted by apexmind92 View Post
    Really smooth and fun runs, thanks alot would recommend to everybody Cheers!!!
    Originally Posted by dotsong8691 View Post
    great guys, fantastic service. Reliable and flexible with their approach and i would recommend to anyone considering using these guys
    Originally Posted by Zearsc View Post
    Loads of fun! Great, fast and cheap boost! Got told everything I needed to know and when I did something wrong. Usually don't trust people in games when it comes to this stuff but when I started talking with the guys I felt relaxed and went better then I expected. Most fun thing I've done in this game in a long time!
    Originally Posted by ekyzthewarrior View Post
    Great Group of Players Very professional No hassle made life easy for me was quick couldn't of asked for anything better <3
    Originally Posted by Dehx264 View Post
    Nice lot of lads, know their runs inside out! Well rehearsed nice and smooth 100% recommended
    Originally Posted by Heavoc View Post
    These guys are great, they will help you with everything u need/want and they will also make sure you have a good time. If u have the oppertunity to talk to them you should really do that, makes everything so much easier and way more fun. when i contacted them they immediatly helped me and were always nice, they also learned me a few tricks to help my further gameplay. Its deffinitly worth trying out.
    Originally Posted by Dutchblow View Post
    Its fast and they're nice ppl to play with and talk with on skype..... Hillarious !!! Keep it up lads !!!
    Originally Posted by ycipsartx View Post
    i was a bit sceptic at first but after one run i was sold. they replied almost instantly after i contacted them via skype and the CM runs vent smooth. even tho i didnt know the tactics they told me what to do and it was one shot all the way.i am really satisfied
    Originally Posted by Freezels View Post
    I got a boost from Bravo Boost. Very great service and very funny guys! Would recommend to anyone that needs boosts in the future!
    Originally Posted by Progod View Post
    Just had a 9/9 CM run from these guys, great run and very quick highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by diemudda View Post
    bunch of funny guys, had fun while being boosted.
    Originally Posted by Diamondjack View Post
    i took all 9 boost nice runs and fine guys, good to tell people what to do and help them through the dungeons
    Originally Posted by Neiiz View Post
    Fast and nice runs even tho i suck, leader says what to do and it leads to success
    Originally Posted by Litzing View Post
    I recieved a boost from BravoBoost, they're cheap and reliable. I don't usually trust people selling cm but these people did a really great job. Just listen to them and it will be a quick run, super easy, took like 2-3 hours only for all the dungeons and in that time you had a couple of breakes.
    Originally Posted by CynicalCustard View Post
    Friendly and skilled bunch of players who clearly know the challenge content very well. 10/10 service, would recommend to others.
    Last edited by BravoBOOST; 07-17-2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Price update

CHALLENGE MODE BOOST &#9608; &#9658; Eu 39€&#9668;ACC SHARE&#9658; 55$ US &#9668;&#9608;&#9658; Eu 69€ &#9668;SELFPLAY&#9658; 79$ US
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also boost for gold, all info on skype! BUMP

Khalid334's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have recievd a boost lately from BravoBOOST, it was Surpisingly Cheap, fast, and efficient.
    Now i have the challenges: Gold achievement and got all the rewards from the lower achievements.
    I'd like to suggest using the service and trying to for your self and you won't be disapponted.

diemudda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bunch of funny guys, had fun while being boosted.

Diamondjack's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i took all 9 boost nice runs and fine guys, good to tell people what to do and help them through the dungeons

Neiiz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast and nice runs even tho i suck, leader says what to do and it leads to success

KiloSierra's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am always a bit cautious when i see these things advertised. However, these guys were the cheapest (to my knowledge), and they were available since first chat. While the price is cheap and lower than most, you do have to play your own character and know pretty much what you are doing. This isn't one of those deals that you can just sit back and do nothing...you have to take part. They do however show you the ropes, from the smallest to the largest detail. There were times that we wiped (my fault), but everyone was cool about it and just kept going. Overall, very good experience and will def be doing some future business with them. I personally recommend them, and i am always online if someone wants to debate their service. My Bnet ID is SavvasK#2385.

DaDud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found these guys randomly and I was amazed by the price they will do Challenge modes for. At first I didn't believe they can sell it so cheap, but we talked over skype and they were really professional. However, as the guy above me states - you have to take part, but those guys explain everything you need to know in understandable english.From my personal experience I couldn't find any cheaper price for my boost.If you need to do your challenge modes before they go away DEFINITELY choose Bravo Boost.

Litzing's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recieved a boost from BravoBoost, they're cheap and reliable. I don't usually trust people selling cm but these people did a really great job. Just listen to them and it will be a quick run, super easy, took like 2-3 hours only for all the dungeons and in that time you had a couple of breakes.

Vilcanis13's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recieved a boost from Bravoboost, and they are freaking awesome! The best service, and cheapest i've ever experienced. can be recommened!

ARTUME's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BravoBoost Great job. They are decent players. Please keep it boost up guys. Cheapest and best service.

Besley160's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very fast series of runs done by people who know the runs inside out. The guidance given is fantastic and the speed at which I completed them was brilliant.I would highly recommend these runs to anyone who is looking to quickly complete their challenge mode runs on any of their characters before they are removed from the game.

Thanks very much to the BravoBoost team!
    Last edited by Besley160; 09-15-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Meraklija's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recived boost from these guys for my main char yesterday they was very fast and professional group and after my first boost immediately i make deal for second character.I just say good thisng and can recomend these guys rly good group thanks again BravoBoost team.

Last edited by Meraklija; 09-15-2014 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys for feedbacks!, We boost every day pretty much from 17:00 till 02:00 ( Europe Stormscale Realm time )

Patrick Bob's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got boosted for the Warlock "Green Fire" quest, it was fast and smooth - 100% secure at all time. - I can recommend them if you're looking for a boost.

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast