WoW twitch,youtube and desktop graphics menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DaviPrestin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW twitch,youtube and desktop graphics

Ever wanted your own WoW character desktop background, twitch or youtube banner? or any other graphic design? well I am your guy!

What I do:

I am here to offer an assortment of different graphics products custom made to order set anywhere in the World of Warcraft universe, using your own character model if you so choose. I offer these images in a variety of different formats, including Desktop Backgrounds, Youtube Banners, Twitch Banners, Stream Chat-Covers, Skype Pictures and pretty much anything you can think of where you may need a custom made image.

How it's done:

The first step is to add me on Skype (info below). This is where we will sort out all of the details to make the order just right for you. We will also sort out payment before i begin any work on the image. Once this is all sorted, i will make a first version of the image within 1 hour of receiving payment. This will be sent to you and any changes you want to make will be made with your guidance.

Payment

All Payment done through PayPal only and will be paid in advance. All gold payment will be negotiated on Skype

Desktop Background: $20 - 25k
    YouTube/Any other banner: $15 - 20k
    Any picture (Skype/chat-blocker etc): $10 - 15k

Contact Info

Add me on Skype to start the order! - Prestin56

Example

Due to link restrictions i cant post any more work here, if you would like to see more of my work please visit my portfolio: DaviPrestin | Desktop backgrounds

WoW twitch,youtube and desktop graphics