Warlords/5 90's/7 Max Professions (With Slideshow!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlords/5 90's/7 Max Professions (With Slideshow!)

Slideshow and armory profiles are ONLY visible on PlayerAuctions which is the safest site to buy and sell anything in this field. So for that reason, I will only be selling the account on that site and will not answer any messages regarding "borrow the account to try it out," etc. Nonetheless, I am more than willing to answer any questions about the account on this site or PlayerAuctions. Thanks~

You will LOVE this account. First, you're protected by PlayerAuctions all the way through the purchase and if it's your first time here, I'll be glad to walk you through the process! Second, this account is upgraded to Warlords of Draenor (90 Boost used) so you don't need to spend $65+ on purchasing the next expansion! Third, this account is on a solid raiding and PvP server so you are flexible to do whatever with a WIDE VARIETY of max level classes (Mage, Hunter, Priest, Shaman and Warlock.) Finally, this account has SEVEN maxed professions! Check out the slide show and "Profile" link to see them all, but I will list all seven and the professions in progress below:
    Priest: Engineering 600/600 & Tailoring 600/600
    Mage: Jewelcrafting 600/600 & Alchemy 600/600
    Hunter: Skinning 600/600 & Leatherworking 600/600
    Warlock: Alchemy: 600/600 & Enchanting 275/600
    Shaman: Inscription 204/600 & Blacksmithing 198/600

(P.S: This account has a level 58 Monk on Korgath with 4 Royal Satchels (28 Slot Bag) that I used as a bank. Also, there is a level 58 Death Knight on the server Mal'Ganis also with 4 Royal Satchels on him.) Any questions, please feel free to message me on PlayerAuctions! I'm happy to help!
    Last edited by KingJarvis; 07-02-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Warlords/5 90's/7 Max Professions (With Slideshow!)