[Discussion] The Exploit using Nova that is being sold by Exploiters for 50p / USD 10 menu

User Tag List

zdonfrank90's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Discussion] The Exploit using Nova that is being sold by Exploiters for 50p / USD 10

This is concerning the exploit that has been abused by teleporters using NOVA and they are deciding to milk money from people looking for the exploit instead of using it themselves or reporting it to wildstar.

Since more and more people are knowing it I decided to report it to Carbine. Case closed. I dont even think of selling it for money or anything.

I have known the exploit 2 weeks ago and I have not told anyone nor do I report. But now people are selling for 50p / usd 10 and I decided to report to Carbine.

[Discussion] The Exploit using Nova that is being sold by Exploiters for 50p / USD 10
    Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expect to get banned from here pretty quick then.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zdonfrank90 View Post
    This is concerning the exploit that has been abused by teleporters using NOVA and they are deciding to milk money from people looking for the exploit instead of using it themselves or reporting it to wildstar.

Since more and more people are knowing it I decided to report it to Carbine. Case closed. I dont even think of selling it for money or anything.

I have known the exploit 2 weeks ago and I have not told anyone nor do I report. But now people are selling for 50p / usd 10 and I decided to report to Carbine.
    How did you get access to nova? Aren't there requirements not to be a lazy leecher and such?
    On topic: If you decide to report it to carbine then fine, if people wish to sell it it's their choice and If other people are stupid enough to buy it, that's that.

TehMorbid's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    99 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You report an exploit to Carbine and then announce it on a forum where users share exploits and use them? Are you just begging to get flamed or?

zxzwa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehMorbid View Post
    You report an exploit to Carbine and then announce it on a forum where users share exploits and use them? Are you just begging to get flamed or?
    ^This. My thoughts exactly! :s