1 Great WoW Account // For Access to WoD Alpha (Your Account) EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Great WoW Account // For Access to WoD Alpha (Your Account) EU

Hello, I am willing to do a secure trade. This trade involves me trading a account that I have a hold of. A Level 90 Orc Warrior
    (12.8K Achievement Points // 128 Mounts // Unobtainable Mount (Tyraels Charger) // 2009 Acc) you get to Keep it.

-----

In return, you give me access to Warlords of Draenor Alpha on your account.
    Wait, you will probably scam me. Is what you are thinking right now, no. This is how it will work.
    I Give you full information to the account I am giving you to KEEP (The Orc Warrior) AND you get to HOLD my personal retail account. Yes, you can hold onto it. This is how this makes us both safe in the event of a scam (from your end)

You have the account to keep, and you have my personal account as security that I don't do anything to your retail account or anything else apart from use Warlords of Draenor Alpha.
    We trade: Email's associated with the accounts & passwords, we do NOT trade the secret question answers (apart from the account I'm giving you to keep) Which ensures that your account is being held in safe hands

What I can do:
    Create new characters on Alpha / Log in anytime and be able to play on the alpha for how ever long required / be able to make changes (such as in-game / graphics etc)

What you can do:
    Hold onto my retail account, keep and play on the account I gave to you to keep (the warrior)

Please, tell me in this thread if you wish to do this, then you can add my skype and you can send screenshots as proof that you have access to Warlords of Draenor.
    Then we can proceed in the trade, it will last a minimum of two weeks, if it all goes well I might pay you for another two weeks... But we will see

My skype: imsogodfrey

NOTE: WoD Alpha can be on a US client/side, whereas my retail and the traded account are both EU

Yours,
    Sophistical
    Last edited by Sophistical; 06-21-2014 at 03:48 AM.

1 Great WoW Account // For Access to WoD Alpha (Your Account) EU
    Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: Since some people have got extra keys now, I'll just be giving you the account (Orc Warrior) In return for a key!