1/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pissed over my 3 day ban

The other night I posted a bunch of memes on the official ESO forums in regards to all the people whining about the Bolt Escape nerfs.
    I posted like 3 or 4 memes with minutes of each other, and then I subsequently received a warning for each post. Someone was obviously making love to the report button that night. I make a strong presence in my stance against Auction Houses and I think I have a feel pissed off haters who forum stalk me and report everything I say.

Anyhow, this morning I received a final warning and got a 72 hour suspension. I have limited play time and we're approaching the weekend, so naturally I am pissed.
    My final warning? For using the word "idiot."

Someone posted Game of Thrones spoilers on the ESO forum, because he read the books and was talking about events to occur in the next season. Someone else commented "the show doesn't really follow the books anyway," so I replied with "I don't mind the TV show being independent of the books, it helps keep idiots from posting spoilers on forums like this." I didn't quote the guy or reference him at all.

In my defense this should have been a second warning and not a final, because I got the first 3 warnings all at once and didn't have time to "modify" my posting behavior.

So I appealed the ban, and it got shot down both times. So then I cancelled my subscription and send in a negative survey response.

Does anyone else think this is stupid? If there anything else I can do? At this rate, the weekend will fly by anyway and I will be playing again Tuesday. But, I also feel like we have to walk on eggshells because ZOS is overly strict on forum postings.

So a warning to others, watch what you say I guess.

Pissed over my 3 day ban
    Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax, its just another expandable Mmo, good idea, great franchise, but the realization is not good enough to keep the pace up.

changbooger's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the ban shoulda been on forums only, if they banned the actual game then i think its stupid

2serious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, sounds like you were there to rile people up and the mods knew it. Take a break from the game like I did and never go back, life is better without it and IMO they did you a favor.

Yukka's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    46/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What they ban you ingame for shit you post on the forum?

That's ****ed up

mik40's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happened to me same think. Bad game..