WoW Services [Power Levelling / Currency Points / Gear Sets / Professions] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Leaderjack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Services [Power Levelling / Currency Points / Gear Sets / Professions]

Welcome to my World of Warcraft services! Here you will find some of the lowest prices for power levelling, honour points farming, justice points farming, gaining gear sets, or even profession levelling. Please ensure you have read the Terms of Service before purchasing any service

Note:
    - All monetary payments are accepted via PayPal only!
    - All WoW Gold payments are accepted via Frostmourne or Tichondrius

1-60 = 10$/20k WoW Gold
    1-70 = 25$/50k WoW Gold
    1-80 = 35$/70k WoW Gold
    1-90 = 50$/100k WoW Gold
    70-80 = 10$/20k WoW Gold
    70-85 = 15$/30k WoW Gold
    80-85 = 15k/30k WoW Gold
    85-90 = 15$/30k WoW Gold

Mining 1-600 = 15$/30k WoW Gold
    Herbalism 1-600 = 15$/30k WoW Gold

For any other profession, just contact me, let me know what profession and what levels, and we'll work out a price from there. Keep in mind that non-gathering professions cost gold and will therefore have to be provided by yourself.

Full Warlords/Field Marshals PvP Gear (Level 60) = 10$/20k WoW Gold
    Full Brutal Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 70) = 20$/40k WoW Gold
    Full Wrathless Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 80) = 30$/60k WoW Gold
    Full Dreadful Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 90) = 40$/80k WoW Gold
    Full Heirloom Set = 15$/30k WoW Gold

4000 Honor Points = 5$/10k WoW Gold
    4000 Justice Points = 6$/12k WoW Gold

- I have every right to decline any order.

- I will not be going first unless I deem you well-trusted. Money can be charged back, levels can't.

- Anything that happens to the account, is none of my responsibility. Any bans or suspensions are not my problem.

- You will not log on to your account whilst I am performing these services. If it is absolutely necessary, make sure to contact me before hand. Failure to do this, will result in the termination of your service without refund.

- To be able to order from me, you are to post here or PM me before adding me on whatever communication program you use. Always be sure to ask for a PM, or some sort of proof that the person you have added is actually me. This is a security tip.

- By ordering from me, I assume you have read this ToS, and you are bound to it, and have agreed to it.

In order to contact me regarding these services, PM me with your Skype name and I will reply after I have added you so that we can talk with more efficiency compared to the slow method of PM'ing back and forth.

WoW Services [Power Levelling / Currency Points / Gear Sets / Professions]