Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should just do a 7 day trail for all.

I really think they have missed a trick with not having a trail anyone can try, as everyone ive spoken to about it are saying they would like to try it but not going to pay for it with out a try before you buy.

Ive been trying to get a guest pass but no joy, ive got mates trying to get me one also, and i see forums of 100's of people all trying to a get a guest pass to try it out
    I nearly bought it but a friend i Pvp with on WoW who got a guestpass said dont buy it you really need to try it out first, your a hardcore PvPer like me you wont like it, its more of a Pve game.

If i dont manage to get a guest pass ill just carry on playing WoW and forget about it, some of my mates havent even heard of the game so i know a free 7 day trail would attract more players.

Maybe if they dont get as many subs as they hoped they will release a free trail in the future.

They should just do a 7 day trail for all.
    Sylic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its also part of a marketing strategy making their own hype around the game.

There will of course be a open trial later but not at launch.

Generaldark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its as good as the devs are saying why not give a free trail to get people hooked.
    I find with things like that if after the 7 days i liked the game id have to buy it as you only notice you miss something when its gone.

I really really want to try this game, but im still not going to pay for it on the off chance ill like it there has been too many failed Mmo's for that.
    Theres also various things like performance on my machine, ping, does it have enough Pvp for me, whats the community like for me to consider.

I try every single game i buy usually ill download a cracked version and if i like it ill buy retail.

Also my WoW friends are either not bothering with it at all and staying with WoW or they have managed to get a guestpass and after trying it they are not going to buy the game, but most of my friends are Pvpers i dont really raid anymore.

Sylic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what, i can relate to your fact Generaldark ive been in the same situation in other games.
    Where we all battled to get a key to play with a friend group.

I'll give you a break.
    Throw me a PM i will give you one of my guest passes.
    Last edited by Sylic; 06-17-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg your a star been trying to get one for ages

Kevin Coelho's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sylic,
    I know this is probably been sent to you before, but if you have an extra pass i would really appreciate it. Wow is really being repetitive. I would like to play something that is totally random and you cant look at videos to train. My cousin and brothers have a guest pass from their friends and i feel like the only one out of the loop. If you can help with this I would be great full, SERIOUSLY!.

Thank you for reading.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont want to turn this into a guest pass thread as i know the mods have said they want it all to be kept in the guestpass thread.

But Kevin if i do happen to buy the game after giving it a try ill see if i can help you out, dont get your hopes up though dude its going to have to be pretty good in the Pvp dept for me to buy it, but who knows i might love it after 7 days and buy it

I know how frustrating it is to try and get one, i have 250 people on my skype all from playing wow with and i sent a mass msg to everyone asking if they had one and it was all "Wildstar Wut???" or "No im not playing it" i thought id get one pretty easy but this game has seemed to slip under a lot of peoples radar for some reason.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Generaldark View Post
    I dont want to turn this into a guest pass thread as i know the mods have said they want it all to be kept in the guestpass thread.

But Kevin if i do happen to buy the game after giving it a try ill see if i can help you out, dont get your hopes up though dude its going to have to be pretty good in the Pvp dept for me to buy it, but who knows i might love it after 7 days and buy it

I know how frustrating it is to try and get one, i have 250 people on my skype all from playing wow with and i sent a mass msg to everyone asking if they had one and it was all "Wildstar Wut???" or "No im not playing it" i thought id get one pretty easy but this game has seemed to slip under a lot of peoples radar for some reason.
    Seriously I appreciate it. Thank you I have also sent out a broadcast and same thing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used a piece of software called Clownfish that lets you msg everyone on your skype address book.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Wildstar isn't at its best in the beginning, you need to get into the game before it starts to shine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats annoying now ive got a guestpass is you cant msg anyone or ask a simple question if you are stuck on a quest, i got stuck for ages trying to work out how to salvage.

overture2112's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xel View Post
    I think Wildstar isn't at its best in the beginning, you need to get into the game before it starts to shine.
    Yea, it's starts off too easy and you have few abilities, which makes it hard to appreciate the combat system.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is everything else though. I mean without the restrictions. I really have an itch to play this game seriously.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just testing the Quick reply codes.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [BUTTON]so did anyone actually buy the game? Also is it fun and is there alot todo in the game?[/BUTTON]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast