WoW account with 9/9 CM, AOTC Garrosh Hellscream, Grand Marshal for OSRS account/Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

swarre578's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account with 9/9 CM, AOTC Garrosh Hellscream, Grand Marshal for OSRS account/Gold

Hey guys, I want to trade my World of Warcraft account with a Human Warrior with 9/9 CM, Garrosh Hellscream kill, Legendary cloak and Grand Marshal title (2.4k RBG) there is also 3 more 90's, a Rogue on the same realm as the Warrior and a Warlock with 8/14 Normal and Green Fire, and a DK with pvp gear. There is also Ghost iron ore worth 30k on the account. (Non botted, taken me 2 weeks) The account has never been botted on as it's been my main account but I feel like the time for WoW has disaperred for me, which is sad but I want someone to continue the journey with it. There is playtime until 14-July and WoD Collector's Edition is on the account.

What I am looking for is a Old School Runescape account with nice stats and decent items. Otherwise I will be accepting OSRS Gold.

We can use a Middleman if that's something you want. All the information about the account will be given to you, including my skype, facebook, phone number and ID card.
    If you think you got something that I am looking for then you should write here in the thread with a link of your stats or the amount of gold you can offer for me.

https://i.imgur.com/QVYXRoQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tBFccXN.jpg

WoW account with 9/9 CM, AOTC Garrosh Hellscream, Grand Marshal for OSRS account/Gold
    swarre578's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumopsfgfdgd