ARENA 3v3 1750/2000/2200 Boost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smilerock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARENA 3v3 1750/2000/2200 Boost

This is an ALLIANCE only boosting service for Ferals, Hunters, Warriors and Resto Shamans only.

We are a group of friends trying to find some more fun in the game and make a little bit of cash on the side. We have boosted 7 people already and they all went very smoothly.

How we boost:

Basically we would just log on the character of your choice and just play arena until we reach the rating you request. No wintrading, no exploits, just arena. We could also stream the arenas on twitch.tv if you want to see us play and you can also join our Skype and listen in during the boost. From 0 current rating, it will take 2-3 hours of gameplay to grind through the lower mmr. From anywhere above 1700 it will take about an hour. All boosts will be complete within 1-2 days of payment (time/date agreed between you and the boosters) and we will usually play between the hours of 6pm and 11pm GTM

Gear Requirement:

You need at least 540+ item level in Prideful/Grievous Gear.
    Full gems and enchants or enough gold for us to buy them for you
    We may also need to buy some glyphs if you do not have the correct ones needed for the arenas.

What does this get you?:

These ratings will get you various titles (Challenger, Rival and Duelist).
    2000 rating gets you class specific elite gear for transmog.
    2200 rating gets you access to Bloody Dancing Steel, Spirit of Conquest and Glorious Tyranny 'red' enchants

Payment:

All Payment done through PayPal and paid in advance and all gold payment on Ravencrest, Outland and Sylvanas EU only

1750 - £15/15k
    2000 - £30/25k
    2200 - £75/50k

Discounts are given depending on the current rating of the character being boosted. For example; if you are 1800 and want 2000 we will only charge £15. This will all be discussed privately on Skype as we organize the account details and payments etc.

To get started, add me on skype: GuildlessBoosts

Cap Games:

We also offer 2v2 caps if you want, the prices vary depending on how big the cap is. This is all negotiated over Skype and one of the 3 DPS players will cap you the same day they receive payment.

2v2:

We can also offer 2v2 boosts to 2200 rating for Resto Shamans and Warriors. This will also be £60 but we can not guarantee it will be done within the 1-2 days as 2s can be a lot harder.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions and I will answer as soon as i see it
    Last edited by Smilerock; 06-16-2014 at 02:55 PM.

ARENA 3v3 1750/2000/2200 Boost
    madhunter12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 2.2 boost off these guys a few days ago and I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants a boost. It was done the same day that I paid and I joined their skype, everyone is from the UK and they all seem like really nice guys fast and friendly service highly reccomend! +1

imnotabotipromise55's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got a boost of these real nice guys a while back and they were really polite and took great care of everything would do again 10 / 10

sicktouch92's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought a 2.2 boost from these guys and would buy again,they did it in like an hour of the agreement.Fast,cheap and friendly :-) definitely worth the money give them a try

evvon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested to buy a 10k conquest cap boost on my Resto Shaman.
    I PM'd you on skype, waiting for answer.