2 merged accounts  x10 lvl 90's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 merged accounts x10 lvl 90's

Dear wow players,

After 8 years of playing this game hardcore i decided MoP will end my journey in wow. I have given a lot of effort into both of these accounts, i have 10 lvl 90's most of are over 540 ilvl. This account contains some cool looking mounts and achievements and also some vanity items which we will talk about soon.

Mounts
    *Ashes of Al'ar
    *Dread Raven
    *Flametalon of Alysrazor
    *Rivendare's Deathcharger
    *Swift white hawk strider
    *Twilight Harbringer
    *All 3 of the primal raptor colors(egg hatch)
    *Headless horseman's mount
    *Raven Lord
    *2 person rocket mount
    *Iron Skyreaver
    *Violet Pandaren Phoenix(CM gold,Note:character specific*)
    *All the glory mounts except the Throne of Thunder glory which i am missing 5 more achievements.

Battle Pets
    *I have over 230 pets but none of them are lvl 25 since i never liked pet battles.
    *All the ToT and SoO battle pet drops except Kovok.

Notable Achievements

Feat of strength
    *Undying (Unobtainable achievement)
    *A tribute to insanity (10 player)
    *Charger
    *Knight
    *Private
    *Champion of the Naaru
    *Tabard of the Protector
    *Vampire Hunter
    *Sulfuras hand of ragnaros
    *Shadowmourne

Vanity Items

*Tabard of the Lightbringer
    *All the shadowmourne quest items(Sylvana's music box etc.)
    *Off hand Blade of Azzinoth

-Note that i have the Deluxe version of Warlord of Draenor 60$, resulting in a FoS and a mount plus you don't need to buy it when it is released I am also the Game master on my Main in a lvl 25 guild with 3 tabs. Besides that the account with 4 of my characters has Gametime for another month and 21k gold in total while the other account currently inactive has well over 31k gold.Let's get into business talking about my characters!!

Main:

- Guardian druid 571 ilvl/541 ilvl Balance/552 ilvl feral/523 ilvl Restoration.

Progression,
    *14/14 normal SoO 5/14 HC, 13/13 HC ToT 12/12 Normal ToT, 4/4 HC ToES 4/4 Normal ToES, 6/6 HC MSV 6/6 Normal MSV
    Previous expansion Full HC progression on their current expansion. For example 12/12HC ICC in 3/9/2010! etc.

-I also have the legendary cloak and gems for all spec rest/balance/feral/guardian.

I have almost all of the Raid glories in their current expansion/patch and over 70 titles.

- Enchancement shaman 560 ilvl/ Restoration 552.

Progression,
    *14/14 Normal 3/14 HC SoO,12/12 Normal ToT, 4/4HC ToES 4/4 Normal ToES.

This was my alt in MoP haven't played a lot on him i have the legendary gem and missing 4 runestones for the cloak.

-Protection warrior 542 ilvl/Fury 531 ilvl

Progession,

*5/14 Normal in SoO, i also have full grievous pvp gear on him with 1600 rating in 2v2 atm and a prideful weapon, i stopped playing on him after that.

- Hunter 548 ivl

Progession 7/14 Normal SoO 12/12 Normal ToT.

This hunter has only completed the Sigils for the legendary ques, he can pull insane damage in raids over 200k even if you are not experienced with hunters.

- WW monk 525 ilvl.

* This was the characters i boosted when i bought WoD deluxe, only LFR/flex gear on him nothing special.

- Priest 556 holy/557 shadow.

Progression,
    *14/14 Normal 3/14 HC SoO, 12/12 Normal ToT.

I made this priest in MoP, i raided with him in a guild he is missing 3 secrets to get the legendary gem.

- Warlock 542 ilvl

Progression,
    *5/14 Normal SoO 13/13 HC ToT.

Haven't played a lot on this guy because i really got bored of destruction and since Affliction depends on gear much i decided to drop him aside. He does an insane amount of damage though, i was actually impressed.

- Retri palading 503 ilvl

*progression,

This guy was my main back in DS(lvl85) He had full hc progression 8/8 HC and was in the Top guild of my server, let me point out we where ranked 23rd in kills back then so you will have some achievements in dates only a few have Nothing special in MoP, he is also the guy with Sulfuras the legendary mace from Ragnaros.

-Death knight 548 ilvl Frost

* Progression,

let me tell you that this guy turned 90 on the 2nd of June, he already has 14/14 Normal progression, his gear is Normal/Flex and he is on the Valor quest for the legendary cloak atm and also exalted with The Black price. He also has some normal items for tanking(9 pieces) and a few flex tokens you can use to buy tanking set.Currently on 4set dps gear.

- Rogue 498 ilvl.

I got this guy 90 when MoP came out i cleared full ToES,MSV and HoF normal got him up to 498 ilvl and stopped playing. Rogues never excited me to be honest and never will

- Mage 507 ilvl.

Progression,

6/6 HC MSV 4/4 HC ToES,

This mage was my main in Firelands(FL), he was also full hc geared back then with a few early kills, nothing special with him in MoP he is almost fully HC geared from ToES and MSV, but he now has upgraded to a few LFR pieces.

This is all i have on my characters, as you understood my Guardian Druid is my main, i have been playing on him since WotLK came out up to now. I love this character and i hope the guy who buys him will still play on him as a tank and care for him as much as I do

IMPORTANT: All of my characters are fully optimized(gems/reforges/enchants) in order to give maximum output in raids, Ofcourse you can change anything you don't like since the account has over 50 gold in total and a guild with 13k gold which my druid is the GM of it and also the Raid leader, if you are experienced, you might swell take advantage of the guild and lead it yourself

I have given a lot of effort on this account for the last 7 years i've been playing this game and i have also spent a lot of money and time into it. I won't be selling it for a ridiculous amount but i am flexible with the price since i really need the money at the moment because i have to pay for my college tuition.

NOTE: I have the original keys of the account, Vanilla and WotLK where bought from a store so they are in CD cases which i can send you a picture with the CD key, and Cataclysm/ Mist of Pandaria/ Warlord Of Draenor, where all bought from the Blizzard store in which case i will send you a full copy of the email containing the dates bought the price and also The CD key which you will also need. Let me tell you that i will move the account into a separate email i will create with you

I would also like to let you know that i am only accepting Pay pal Payments and we need to talk on Skype first in order for both of us to feel safe in our transaction. My Skype name is Accountsell95 (Finland).

2 merged accounts  x10 lvl 90's