[Honorbuddy] [H] & [A] Isle of Thunder Pick Pocket Profile menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

paulcorradi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Honorbuddy] [H] & [A] Isle of Thunder Pick Pocket Profile

Hello everyone,
    I want to sell my Private Pick Pocketing questing profil. I've do more than 500k gold this mouth.

Here is one screenshot of my gold looted with this profil. (without selling the epic weapons dropped in the Vine-Cracked Junkbox)

You need at least to have 1 level 90 rogue, and to have done the scenarios quest on the Isle of Thunder to be able to pick up the quest to be transformed in Saurok (this transformation increases your movement speed and you become neutral with the mobs.

You need for have this transformations this quest : Ihgaluk Crag for Alliance
    and Ihgaluk Crag for Horde.
    The quest appears sometimes in the week, this is randomized. Once you have the quest, do not abandon it, keep it in your quest log and you'll be transformed all the time on the Ihgaluk Crag.

I do not recommend you use this profile without this transformation otherwise you will always be attacked by theses mobs.

This profil allow you to collect more than 1000 golds per hour ( with selling greys, with the golds looted and with opening the Vine-Cracked Junkbox ).

This profil do not open the Vine-cracked Junkbox itself because i prefer open it myself, it is more faster.

You will also need 1 CustomBehavior and 1 plugin that I'll sent to you with my instructions.

This profil cost 10€. I would be at your disposal if you have any problems with the profile.

If you're interrested, add me on skype :
    Last edited by paulcorradi; 06-12-2014 at 11:16 AM.

[Honorbuddy] [H] & [A] Isle of Thunder Pick Pocket Profile