The Elder Scrolls Online up on Ebay for .99. Walmart version with Explorers pack + menu

User Tag List

cheapazzgamer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Elder Scrolls Online up on Ebay for $9.99. Walmart version with Explorers pack +

Walmart version of the game, and it includes the Explorers pack and the cloth map.

I have over 40 copies.

Start your bidding ladies and gents!

Btw, if you just want the CD key, no need for shipping. Otherwise, shipping is $3.

The Elder Scrolls Online PC Mac 2014 Walmart Exculsive w 20x16 Cloth Map 093155125889 | eBay

The Elder Scrolls Online up on Ebay for .99. Walmart version with Explorers pack +
    tesofan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol dude why would anyone bid there if the same exact version is $10 + tax at wallyworld?

You also got the sale info from my thread that I started here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/elde...s-try-out.html

Anyway, good luck to you, but I doubt anyone will bite since they can go get the game right now from wally for less.

Natrist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually a cheap technique used by most con artists who sell stuff from Amazon and drop ship. Some morons would do anything for money. They're rarely the ones who get anything in life though so it leaves us more little pleasures.

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya how much would you like for 3 Serial keys? as we do not have a wallmart i wish to purchase from you, so how much u want for 3?

Spitta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this deal happening at walmart. I called a few days ago and the guy I talked to said the game was 59.89 or something lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Honestlyimskeet View Post
    Is this deal happening at walmart. I called a few days ago and the guy I talked to said the game was 59.89 or something lol.
    I paid just under $11 for it. Willing to sell the game and explorers key for $20. Been selling them on the official forums for $25 a pop.

Whatever y'all. What's wrong with making some money while providing a service? My prices are good. $25 for game and explorers pack. Better than $30 from Amazon without the pack.

But for all the ownedcore people, I'll do $20/key. Got 7 keys left ATM. They are selling really well at $25 on the official forums. Makes me feel sorry I put it on eBay for $13 starting bid. Hopefully it goes up to at least $20. Thank God I only put up 5 copies.
    Last edited by cheapazzgamer; 06-12-2014 at 01:02 AM.

somedude168's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheapazzgamer View Post
    I paid just under $11 for it. Willing to sell the game and explorers key for $20. Been selling them on the official forums for $25 a pop.

Whatever y'all. What's wrong with making some money while providing a service? My prices are good. $25 for game and explorers pack. Better than $30 from Amazon without the pack.

But for all the ownedcore people, I'll do $20/key. Got 7 keys left ATM. They are selling really well at $25 on the official forums. Makes me feel sorry I put it on eBay for $13 starting bid. Hopefully it goes up to at least $20. Thank God I only put up 5 copies.
    I'll buy a few if you're willing to go first.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by somedude168 View Post
    I'll buy a few if you're willing to go first.
    Absolutely brother. Willing to go 1 at a time and I got 4 left.

How many you want?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely brother. Willing to go 1 at a time and I got 4 left.

How many you want?
    I got 2 left now. Want to sell them off fast so I can order my new computer. Willing to sell both copies for $40 total.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 2 left now. Want to sell them off fast so I can order my new computer. Willing to sell both copies for $40 total.
    Sold out!

Thank you to everyone who donated to my new PC fund. Enjoy your keys!

tesofan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratz. You sold out pretty fast. Sorry to see that all your ebay TESO auctions sold for less than $13.

I managed to snag a few more copies from Wallyworld before it went back to full price.

Where did you sell them off so fast? I assume that was you on cheap ass gamer in the trade forums, right?

Where else? I want to try my hand at selling these things, and I'm not going to sell them on ebay. They sell there for like $15 now. Should I wait and post them on ebay?

Do you think $30 is a good price? Amazon has it for $30 but no Explorer's Pack is included. Think I can go higher?

iCrush's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tesofan View Post
    Congratz. You sold out pretty fast. Sorry to see that all your ebay TESO auctions sold for less than $13.

I managed to snag a few more copies from Wallyworld before it went back to full price.

Where did you sell them off so fast? I assume that was you on cheap ass gamer in the trade forums, right?

Where else? I want to try my hand at selling these things, and I'm not going to sell them on ebay. They sell there for like $15 now. Should I wait and post them on ebay?

Do you think $30 is a good price? Amazon has it for $30 but no Explorer's Pack is included. Think I can go higher?
    i can buy few copies for 20usd each