EU RBG WIN Farming. ONLY 199€ for 75 WINS! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zaeBOOST's Avatar Contributor MASTER BOOSTER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    28 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU RBG WIN Farming. ONLY 199€ for 75 WINS!

Hello!

I am zaeBOOST and my team is selling RBG Wins. Our team has been together for more than a year!

We strive to deliver the CHEAPEST prices and the BEST performance!

Our skilled players will be piloting your character to greatness. Self-Play can be arranged for an additional payment.

Price List:
    Prideful Combatant (40 RBG Wins): 180$ or 129 EUR
    Your character will participate in 40 REAL RBG matches. You will be awarded with a Vicious Saddle which you can exchange for a special mount.

Veteran of the [Alliance/Horde] I (75 RBG wins): 270$ or 199 EUR
    Your character will participate in 75 REAL RBG matches. You will be awarded a Title: Veteran of the [Alliance/Horde] and a Vicious Steed.

Veteran of the [Alliance/Horde] II (150 RBG wins): 460$ or 335 EUR
    Your character will participate in 150 REAL RBG matches. You will be awarded a Vicious Steed.

Warbound Veteran of the [Alliance/Horde] (300 RBG wins): 660$ or 485 EUR
    Your character will participate in 300 REAL RBG matches. You will be awarded an elite Title: Warbound Veteran of the [Alliance/Horde]

PvE Services: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-cheapest.html

If you want other boosts, please contact me. We offer practically any service there is and at competitive prices!

We accept PayPal(+3% to price), WebMoney, QIWI, BitCoins and Western Union!

FIND SOMEONE TRUSTWORTHY WHO SELLS EVEN CHEAPER? WE WILL MATCH AND LOWER THE PRICE!

EU Only for now!
    Last edited by zaeBOOST; 12-24-2014 at 04:55 PM.

EU RBG WIN Farming. ONLY 199€ for 75 WINS!