Fun way Making lots of money skills of RP and RP realm required or not,but RP better. menu

User Tag List

nike23aaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun way Making lots of money skills of RP and RP realm required or not,but RP better.

Ok guys it's more like for laught but i really made like 250 gold of 1 in a week, i made dwarf 1 level and leveled it to 8 on RP realm then in one moment i though it's RP and i can make money i runned in Herbalists shop and buy some flowers and go asking like * Such brave warrior i bet would like to have beatiful flowers for his lady* 90 % would say like yes and tell them price a bit more big then it's in shop they would say ok and buy something do it over and over again people would even start give money for nothing BUT requires HEAD ON SHOULDERS ( some people got @ss there instead of head) and you should know how to talk with people and make them look at you.

Happy Rp'ing guys,have fun,earn money,and make people see RP is still alive

Fun way Making lots of money skills of RP and RP realm required or not,but RP better.
    97036's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Fun way Making lots of money skills of RP and RP realm required or not,but RP bet

Nice idea, I'm going to do this on my RP char, she even got a cute dress (will make people buy even more!)

+rep

locky Mc lock lock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Fun way Making lots of money skills of RP and RP realm required or not,but RP bet

lol i love it
    went on a RP server an since i was undead and had no lower jaw anytime some 1 taked to me (was in a drunked haze) i said Yaaarrhhgghhg *Girggle* *Gurggle*
    some /w me with out of char congrats and others got p*ssed off good drunken fun

somknight's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol fun i mostly like going to rp realms to pay out some of the rpers " Thou has one large fat ugly mug and may be requiring a decent plastic surgeon, let us say 50g because i like you"
    LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL.....Gnomes...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

miklm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is cruel and evil against the poor RP'ers

mind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl nce idea