HANDDONE power level, professions, battle pets, jp, honor, lfr, ANYTHING YOU NEED menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cheapwowservice's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HANDDONE power level, professions, battle pets, jp, honor, lfr, ANYTHING YOU NEED

Hello, i have been playing WoW for over 5 years now. I know the fastest and safest way to level, either fraction. Do NOT trust your account to kids botting while there at school. Or give your account over to the hands of foreign farmers, your just asking to get banned! I can offer a cheaper, safer, 100% HAND DONE service. You will be allowed to log in to your account whenever you wish, At any time i can share screens via skype. You keep 100% of the items and gold received during the process.

I WILL BEAT ANY PRICES LISTED ON OWNEDCORE!!

POWER LEVELING

1-90 45$
    1-85 35$
    1-80 30$
    85-90 10$

-custom packages available

PROFESSIONS

crafting- 15$
    gathering- 10$
    *Must have a corresponding gathering profession with any purchased crafting profession.

BATTLEPETS

1-25 20$

*Will farm rare pets, contact for prices

JP/HONOR

1000- 2$
    4000 - 7 $

LFR

5$ per run

DAILIES

1$ per dailie, 5th one FREE

ACHIEVEMENTS

prices vary, contact for details

*Need something you dont see? I can do ANYTHING.

CONTACT US!!
    Skype- cheapwowservice
    Email- [email protected]

*Payment via paypal ( or your preferred money broker)
    -Must be able to send an email from the email attached to the paypal account
    -Must open a dispute and close it before service will be started (Protecting myself from scams)

HANDDONE power level, professions, battle pets, jp, honor, lfr, ANYTHING YOU NEED