Perfect Botting Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect Botting Accounts

My Store:

Hello there. I am currently selling a lot of accounts that can be used for any reason really, but are perfect for creating a botting legion on Mal'Ganis. I am ONLY selling these accounts via Playerauctions and will post the links below. Playerauctions is a trusted site, in which every transaction is monitored fairly, and every wrong-doing will meet it's end. Do NOT contact me on this site or ask for my Skype to purchase these accounts. In NO WAY will I give you any information regarding the username or password to "try out" the account or whatever. If you are truly interested in buying these accounts the right way, with no tricks, signing up for Playerauctions will not be a problem. These accounts were purchased during the MoP + Battle chest account sale; hence, why they are so cheap. Because Playerauctions require the account have game time in order for them to do a security check, I will be offering 30 FREE days of Game Time I will purchase the DAY you buy the account. Without doing so, Playerauctions could not check if what I said is on the account, is there, therefore would cancel your order; meaning I can not say I will purchase the game time and then not once I get the money. I will list out how I found the pricing for the accounts below and describe further what each account holds.

x3: Low iLvL, 280% Flying/90 Druid/Panda Flying/Max Herbalism & Mining:
    Buying the account alone is $40 (20 for Battle chest and MoP) + $15 for being 90 + $5 For Mining, Herbing and Flying (Very fair.) $60 each (+$15 1 Month Game Time Free):

1) *SOLD*
    2)
    3) 90 Druid/Panda & 280% Flying/Max Gathering/Fresh 30 Days - (For Sale Offer #93220139) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap WoW Accounts with Fast Delivery

x2: Low iLvL 310% Flying/90 Druid/Panda Flying/Max Herbalism & Mining:
    Same break down, just an added $5 for 310% Flying. $65 each (+ Game Time Free)

1)
    2)

x1: 529 Resto & Boomkin Set/280% Flying/90 Druid/Panda Flying/Max Herbalism & Mining:
    Probably the best bang for your buck. Same breakdown, just added $20 for high iLvL + level 71 Death Knight w. BoAs.$85-$100 (Depending on time of purchase. Free 30 Day Game Time.

1)

x1 507 iLvL Feral/Max Herbing & Mining/Panda Flying
    Free 30 Day Game Time. $70

1)

Any questions regarding the accounts can be asked via Player Auctions and/or text (631-504-8091). Thank you for the time, and I hope whoever buys them makes a killing off the accounts if used for gold selling. If not, I hope you truly enjoy playing the accounts however you see fit!
    Last edited by KingJarvis; 06-29-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Perfect Botting Accounts
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My complete score, and reviews can be found out: MitchelJarvis's Store - PlayerAuctions

If you have never used Player Auctions, PLEASE go to their site and read up on it. Super secure, yet you may have to pay an extra $5 on taxes for their "Security Fee." It's how they make their money, but hey, paying extra to get exactly what you want is worth it in my opinion. Also, I mentioned reviews. If you go to my store, they have "Reviews" section that show you all my previous trades and the result of said trades. To get there, click in the (12) next to my name (Subject to change to 13, 14, etc.)! You will see I'm a 100% satisfaction seller with stellar feedback

I am more than willing to walk you through any difficulties with purchasing the accounts on Player Auctions.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two Accounts sold so far! Thanks a lot guys. On top of that, THIS WEEK ONLY: I added an addition 90 Druid with a retro level 60 Warlock that has a pretty wicked set of gear. This account however does not come included with 30 days purchased by me. He has 6 days remaining on the game time so grab it CHEAP before time expires! This account is up for only $55! Enjoy and thanks again guys