[EU] Battlechest / Mists of Pandaria CDKEYS - VERY CHEAP - 13$/21$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

coocks's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Battlechest / Mists of Pandaria CDKEYS - VERY CHEAP - 13$/21$

As the tile says, I'm currently selling a bunch of Battlechests and MoP cd-keys. Here's what you get:

A RETAIL cdkey for either battlechest or MoP, as you choose. What does this mean? It means that we go online on Skype, I open my webcam and you can see me unbox a retail version of either Battlechest or MoP game, break out the seal and then show you the cd-key on cam. The whole process will be recorded for safety purposes and will be emailed to your email account for future use. These cd-keys are NOT cd-keys bought from the online store and will work on EU realms.

Prices and stocks are as follows:
    Battlechest: 3 in stock - 13$ each
    Mists of Pandaria: 4 in stock - 21$ each

Will update the stock as it goes. (more coming)

Payment is done only via Skrill (no paypal due to high chargeback ratio in the past).
    The rules of the transaction are pretty simple: you send the money, once I get the confirmation, we start the skype call and show you the cd-key. You either note it down (screenshot works as well) or wait until I render the recording and send you the recording.

My skype is: coocks2003 - it's based on my forum name + the number 2003 (my forum name does not contain any zeros). I will not add anyone, I will ask you to add me, so ignore if someone with a similar name adds you

[EU] Battlechest / Mists of Pandaria CDKEYS - VERY CHEAP - 13$/21$