0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DPS rotation bot?

Not sure if this post is in the right section so forgive me if its not. but Im wondering what my options are for a working DPS rotation bot. Reading that PQR is pretty much a no go. I do have honorbuddy but lazyraider/tyrael arent really going to be that reliable come patch day when im expected to be raiding. So basically is there anything out there reliable as far as uptime goes?
    Thanks

DPS rotation bot?
    razer86's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    36/31
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uptime v Account Security?
    The reason PQR and PE are currently not in public production is they aren't as secure as Honorbuddy and people got banned using them, a lot of people.

I personally use HB and come patch days manually playing the class does just fine. You really shouldn't be relying on a rotation bot for you to be able to raid. If you have some sort of physical impediment that is restricting you from raiding without the aid of a rotation bot, then I don't think there is anything publicly available to help

Brandon Mason's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razer86 View Post
    The reason PQR and PE are currently not in public production is they aren't as secure as Honorbuddy and people got banned using them, a lot of people.

I personally use HB and come patch days manually playing the class does just fine. You really shouldn't be relying on a rotation bot for you to be able to raid. If you have some sort of physical impediment that is restricting you from raiding without the aid of a rotation bot, then I don't think there is anything publicly available to help

Fair enough, I havent used hb long at all maybe a week tops, but was reading about long downtime after patches.. in your experience what am I to expect? And im going to make a point to actually be decent without it, as ill be in a top 20 US guild.

Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razer86 View Post

I doubt many people beyond phelps were banned for PE and its related addons, the reason PE is no longer in production is phelps was told to stop and he did.

ph34rt3hcute1's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And plenty of people use PE still, all you need is a secure unlocker and your good to go.
    BadRotations
    Developer

Brandon Mason's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ph34rt3hcute1 View Post
    And plenty of people use PE still, all you need is a secure unlocker and your good to go.

Yeah I'm seeing plenty of PE profiles still being made, if you have the time/wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction on getting PE/What I'd need to use it
    I'd be more than grateful. Either way thanks