[WTS] RARE HIGHEND Molten-WoW Account/s!! UNIQUE!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hpbaxxteryo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] RARE HIGHEND Molten-WoW Account/s!! UNIQUE!!

Dear Community,

after quiet some time, I decided to sell my Molten-WoW Account. I wont have time anymore to play WoW in the future, since I will be leaving the country to study abroad.

My account is probably one of the rarest and most unique you can find on Molten-WoW. I have been playing there for approximately 3 years and spent tons of effort and also money in my characters.

To make it short. Let me list all characters on both accounts and let me tell you a bit about their gear/mounts/achievements etc.:

Account 1 (my "main" account):

- LvL 80 Human Paladin: Full S8 Holy gear, Full S8 Ret gear, BiS Prot PvP gear, BiS Ret PvE Gear (6.8k gs, Shadowmourne!), close to BiS Holy PvE gear (6.5k gs), TONS OF MOUNTS (Invincible, Celestial Steed, etc. etc.), A LOT OF TITLES (TWO of the titles he got are NO LONGER OBTAINABLE!!! Almost no one has these titles!), TONS OF FUN GEAR (Weather Machine, Ogre Costume, Spectral Riding Tiger (no more obtainable), Papa Hummels Old Fashioned Pet Biscuit (no more obtainable) and much much more!!

- LvL 80 Human Warlock: Full S8, Offsets for Affliction and Destruction Spec, ICC25 HC Weapon!, ICC25 HC Rings + TRINKETS! Celestial Steed etc.!!

- LvL 80 Nightelf Druid: Full Restoration S8, ICC25 HC Staff, ICC25 HC RINGS + TRINKETS!!

- LvL 80 Nightelf Druid: Full Feral S8, ICC25 HC Polearm (Oathbinder), BiS Rings + Trinkets!

- LvL 80 Dwarf Priest: Full Disc S8, Full Shadow S8 + ALL Offpieces!, BiS ICC25 HC Rings and TRINKETS! Amani War Bear etc.!!!

- LvL 80 Undead Rogue: Full S8, TWO ICC25HC Daggers (Heaven's Fall), BiS PvE ICC25HC Offsets for Sub-Spec, BiS Rings + Trinkets! Celestial Steed etc.!

Account 2:

- LvL 80 Human Warrior: Full S8 + ALL PvP Offpieces, SHADOWMOURNE, ALL BiS PvE HC OFFPIECES (Apocalype's Advance, Vereesa's Dexterity etc. etc.), BiS TRINKETS (DBW HC + SCALE HC) !!!

- LvL 80 Undead Mage: Full S8 + ALL PvP Offpieces for Frost/Arcane AND Fire Spec, ICC25 HC Legs (to max out stats), ICC25HC Rings + TRINKETS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Characters are PERFECTLY gemmed/enchanted and have a lot of mounts/titles/achievements!!!

Additional Information:

- I am the ORIGINAL OWNER of the account, therefore I have ALL the account information you need (Account names, Passwords, Email Adresses + Passwords, ALL !!! Transaction IDs from the Donations!)

What do I look for?

I am either looking for a payment via Paysafecard OR I would also accept WoW Retail Gold, preferable on a server of my choice (this is not mandatory though, it can also be a random server as long as it is an official one of course)

How do we trade?

I am a trustworthy man and I expect the same from you. Any intentions of scamming will be revealed (trust me). I want to get rid of this account and by giving you ALL account information needed (inclusive the Transaction IDs) you will have FULL access on the account. Nobody will be able to take it away from you.
    We can either trade via chat (in Skype) OR (what I would prefer) via Skype conversation. This makes the whole thing a lot more personal and easy. I am also willing to use a trustworthy middle-man, if this will be required.

For further question you can either post BELOW this thread and tell me your Skype Name + Offer (please do not PM me here in the forum since I am not really active here, I will just keep a look at my thread from time to time) or you can immediately add me on Skype (don't forget to include a short message in your Skype request, so that I know that it is concerning this Forum Post here).

My Skype name is: hasslicherfettsack

If you are still reading until now, congratulations! You might be interested I guess, don't hesitate and contact me. I don't bite!

Looking forward to many honest and trustworthy offers. Peace out!

Cheers

hpbaxxteryo

[WTS] RARE HIGHEND Molten-WoW Account/s!! UNIQUE!!
    hpbaxxteryo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !