WOW ACCOUNT (WOD PREPURCHASED) 8 90's (CLICK FOR DESC) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nerf133's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW ACCOUNT (WOD PREPURCHASED) 8 90's (CLICK FOR DESC)

Hello there, I've been playing warcraft for several several years now and I believe it's time to give it up as I'll be going to university in a few months and I've got a lot of things I need to focus on.

Over the years I've managed to build up quite a decent account with various different toons of all levels and quality, from achievements to mounts.

Warlords of Draenor is also pre-purchased on the account.
    There is a total of 8 level 90's on the account varying in gear stature.
    Also alts ranging from level 87 to 80 and a couple of 85 twinks.
    Most characters have several xmog items that are either rare or hard to obtain, also several rare mounts on the account such as:

Ashes of A'lar
    Horsemans reins
    Primordial Direhorn (2 colours)
    Brawlers guild mount (Rank 10)
    Brewfest Kodo
    Crimson pandaran Phoenix
    Thundering jade serpent
    Kork'kron annihilator
    Kork'kron war wolf
    Mechnohog
    Sky Golem
    Ravenlord
    Spectral wind rider
    Swift Zhevra
    Thundering cloud serpent
    Vitreous stone drake
    X-53 Touring rocket
    And several others not so rare.

There are around 20 titles too, ranging from some oldschool from vanilla throughout expansions.

35 Feats of strength

Hunter: Cleared some heroic content easily available to raid end game, Item level of 567 (however I haven't valor upgraded since patch as I haven't played 5.4.7)
    He has full 561 + Items including heirloom bows and such and has cleared Garrosh several times. Heroic boots and various warforged items and legendary cape.
    A huge array of Xmog items, including challenge mode gold and various items throughout expansions.

Warrior: Around 544 Item level, Fury geared, various difference pieces nothing too special however with a little work can easily go a long way. also have full grievous and some prideful items so PVP is a possibility.

Priest: 530 (However has several boosted greens) But some BIS normal items and also has Benediction an unobtainable priest staff from vanilla which can be xmogged for vanity.

Monk: 530 Tank spec, a few greens from boosting but several flex items and a 569 heirloom from Garrosh

Rogue: Mainly oldschool pvp geared from tyrannical however has 525 Item level for PVE

Paladin: 540 Ilevel holy PVE geared, some rare xmog items

Shaman: 525 Item level, nothing too special as it was boosted.

All 7 90's are on the same sever. - around 14k total on sever.

Warlock: fully tyrannical geared nothing special, on a different server with various twinks and other random leveled characters

All characters are available for warcraft paid services such as transfers and such, I'm sure there's plenty I've missed out as well but feel free to get in contact if you wish to ask questions.

I'm open to offers as I'm not entirely sure on how much I'd like to let it go for.

I will provide 100% details and a clean clear copy of a passport in which you can use to verify whenever needed.

Skype Name: Nerf133

WOW ACCOUNT (WOD PREPURCHASED) 8 90's (CLICK FOR DESC)
    nerf133's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available! not looking for a lot